Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s piling on the pounds
She’ll be catching up with not so mini Mine. Another gormless lump!!
---
Seeing as you read here, Saint Sevda the celebrity seagull of Stevenage, teach that kid (who you keep taking out of school) to swim for fucks sake.
Exactly. It’s a life saver if nothing else
---
What’s the deal with the sister? Is she ok … or just talks a bit … different? 🙈
She’s special imho. dislike her mouth with those wet, fish like lips 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
First proper night of the holiday and she palms Ela off on her mum and dad so she and Mine can go and get drunk at a restaurant out of the hotel complex??
That Mine really likes her food,she couldn’t shove it down fast enough

• Haha
Why have they disowned her?😮
No one knows, whenever anyone asks about the older sister Sev deletes the comments. It’s been discussed in the threads before, they were all still talking back in 2015/16 and then nothing. You can still see some pics on Hairy daddy’s FB page if you scroll back enough apparently. Ela has at least another 3 cousins

• Wow
Lollll at her trying to show off being all clever speaking Turkish and then the bloke was like ‘Nope.. English, don’t understand you’ sit back down Sev and stop being such an entitled cow. Sat there slagging off everything they bring out (because her food is always the best remember 🤨), demanding they fetch her salt, lemon, bread… bet they were glad when she left!! ‘oops I’ve had too much rose’ no, that’s the real Sevda. A bossy, entitled woman who thinks she’s something special when she’s really not.
Someone needs to humble her pretty bloody quickly.

Reactions: 1
Is it not basic common courtesy to put a top on when you go for food? Absolutely vile

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice how she advertised the meal thinking she would get it free and when she didn’t some of the food wasn’t anything special 😂 because it wasn’t free.
Idiot

Reactions: 8