Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did comment this on mines video but think it's been deleted
---
Mine the hippo made me feel sick... Big fry up and 4 yes 4 pastrys before boarding. The. She ate constantly during a 4 hour something flight. Meal deal, chocolate, crisps, then a massive meal when they got to the hotel 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What’s the deal with the sister? Is she ok … or just talks a bit … different? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ela must get so bored on these holidays, no siblings, no cousins, just sat around a bunch of adults stuffing thier faces and drinking.

Reactions: 13
Ela must get so bored on these holidays, no siblings, no cousins, just sat around a bunch of adults stuffing thier faces and drinking.
Well she has got cousins the other sister has 2 or 3 kids the family choose to have nothing to do with her any comments regarding the other sister are swiftly deleted 🙄 it's like she don't exist all very strange from the perfect family or not so perfect 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she is soooo rude when out for dinner… just cos she’s had a few drinks.. the real Sevda comes out. Moaning about food is served up, moaning about seasoning, maybe it’s cos it’s seafood so it’s naturally fresh and doesn’t need a ton of chillies and a million sauces on top. The assuming everyone speaks Turkish!! Gahhh

Reactions: 10
This woman is an absolute disgrace of a mother, literally ignoring her child's needs never sends her to school and clearly has an alcohol problem. With all the holidays they go on you would think they would have learnt ela how to swim. My kids are the same age as ela and me and their dad taught them how to swim by age 2 she has absolutely no excuse as to why she can't get that kid swimming lessons. She's just lazy and can't be arsed and that's why ela is so behind.

Reactions: 7
Just had a look at her video how much food did the pair of them eat jesus christ 😳 then does a plug for the restaurant no doubt on the understanding that they get it free the ponce she's so up her own arse just can't stand her eats like a pig and is a pisshead and tit mother

Reactions: 4
Smug, rude, bossy and always has to be in control.....A narc! that doesn't stop scoffing her face..all that food for the pair of em' 🤢

Reactions: 6
Oh god when she is speaking to the man at the fish restaurant 😂😂 saying she’s from the uk but Turkish/Cypriot and her parents are Turkish 😂😂😂 witch you’re English just quit it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their heritage / culture is clearly not important to them as this is the first time Sevda and Mine have been to Cyprus! I was shocked by that, given they holiday so much and have extended family there!

Reactions: 7
So she told the waiter that she learned to speak Turkish from her husband, but neither of them have bothered to teach Ela? I find that really sad

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A few people have asked her where she’s staying, she’s replied saying she’ll inbox them, howling as her Dad has tagged the hotel on all his videos 😂🫠
---
Smug, rude, bossy and always has to be in control.....A narc! that doesn't stop scoffing her face..all that food for the pair of em' 🤢
That sums her up perfectly, especially when she’s with her family you can tell she’s very controlling. The smugness is next level, all while she’s parading round in her Shein dress that probably cost £3 and was made by a kid in a sweat shop 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That fish restaurant video is so so rude! She clearly didn’t like any of it and was just being so immature.

Reactions: 2
Lollll at her trying to show off being all clever speaking Turkish and then the bloke was like ‘Nope.. English, don’t understand you’ sit back down Sev and stop being such an entitled cow. Sat there slagging off everything they bring out (because her food is always the best remember 🤨), demanding they fetch her salt, lemon, bread… bet they were glad when she left!! ‘oops I’ve had too much rose’ no, that’s the real Sevda. A bossy, entitled woman who thinks she’s something special when she’s really not.

Reactions: 14
“She’s not very that impressed”
“My mum and dad is Turkish”

Why is Sevda so illiterate?

• Haha
  • Wow
Well she has got cousins the other sister has 2 or 3 kids the family choose to have nothing to do with her any comments regarding the other sister are swiftly deleted 🙄 it's like she don't exist all very strange from the perfect family or not so perfect 🤦‍♀️

Has she got another sister? So two sisters?

Reactions: 3
First proper night of the holiday and she palms Ela off on her mum and dad so she and Mine can go and get drunk at a restaurant out of the hotel complex??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
First proper night of the holiday and she palms Ela off on her mum and dad so she and Mine can go and get drunk at a restaurant out of the hotel complex??
I thought that, but let’s be honest I bet doormat mummy jumped at the chance to breastfeed Ewa to sleep. She even brought her white noise machine and next to me crib

• Haha
That fathers day tribute to hairy Daddy...the clip with the dad and ela dancing...you can see ewa is being forced to dance, she can't get away quick enough and looks up as if "is that enough, have you got the clip". Like an organ monkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 6