Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her cheap as chips shein haul 🤦‍♀️ I've no confidence 🤦‍♀️ yeah ok seagull we all know you rate yourself 🙄 no confidence my arse 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It’s mad she claps back and comments on the twolls about basically everything except for her daughter’s safety, wellbeing and development. She is unbothered

Reactions: 8
Instead of lazing about on a lilo she needs to get daddy 🤮 to get those armbands off that kid and teach her how to bleeping swim, or even better get in the pool herself and teach her. She’s what nearly 8, my 4 and 7 year old are confident swimmers, pure tightness and laziness on seagulls part
My son had done his lifesaving by 8 years old. They are shameful

We know she reads here and elsewhere. I don't know how she can be so blase about Ela's stunted development and lack of schooling. It's appalling.
Because her own development is stunted. And the teachers have told her Ewa is doing well at school. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Do schools not teach swimming anymore? I’m sure I walked from my primary school to secondary school as a kid to be taught swimming. Then had it as a module in PE at my secondary and upper secondary school. (One school was only years 7-9 so went to another one to do 10-11). Obviously it’s not the schools responsibility to teach her and she only attends 50% of the time but she will stand more of a chance of learning some independency skills if it’s part of PE still.
They might do but Ewa is hardly there so probably missed it.

Reactions: 2
I learnt to swim as a child on a crash course over the half term, just went to a lesson every day for a week and I was confident by the end. But of course that would be too inconvenient for sevda’s busy schedule of stuffing her face and deleting comments

Reactions: 3
On holiday stuffing their faces and princess ewa stuck on an ipad in the shade I bet!

Do people comment about her taking Ewa out go school? I know she deletes comments but do people make them in the first place? Surely the school have had a word by now?

Reactions: 4
Why can't she go swimming just because she has her period? Also why the need to tell people in the first place!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the conversations between them. Now daddy I'm going to film eating my fwied egg and bwekfast first as i'm the biggest celebrity here so nobody else dare talk, then hippo can go, then you. The food will be bloody baltic for the last video. I bet they look such a bunch of freaks doing this in public.
I did comment this on mines video but think it's been deleted
---
Mine the hippo made me feel sick... Big fry up and 4 yes 4 pastrys before boarding. The. She ate constantly during a 4 hour something flight. Meal deal, chocolate, crisps, then a massive meal when they got to the hotel 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why can't she go swimming just because she has her period? Also why the need to tell people in the first place!
If she won’t even let a tampon in her vagina, poor Sedat has no hope 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know she said she paid for the hotel at the airport but she must be aiming for a freebie next time (or was actually gifted) because in every video of them at the hotel they've all said the 'Sofitel Hotel' rather than the normal thing of 'at the hotel', always on the beg

Do schools not teach swimming anymore? I’m sure I walked from my primary school to secondary school as a kid to be taught swimming. Then had it as a module in PE at my secondary and upper secondary school. (One school was only years 7-9 so went to another one to do 10-11). Obviously it’s not the schools responsibility to teach her and she only attends 50% of the time but she will stand more of a chance of learning some independency skills if it’s part of PE still.
Our school it’s year 3 and year 4 they go swimming. My eldest missed most of them because of lockdown, but she’s had lessons since she was 1 and as soon as they were allowed back swimming lessons started back up at the gym I attend. Now my 5 and 7 year olds have lessons and are confident swimmers, they started later because of lockdown but again they were signed up as soon as we could attend again. My 1 year old starts lessons next month but I take him swimming every Wednesday and sometimes on a Saturday with all the children. On Sevdas part it’s just tightness and laziness, who wouldn’t want there child to be able to swim confidently. Like you said it’s not the schools responsibility and I bet Sevda doesn’t even sign her up for swimming with school because Ela won’t want to

Our school it’s year 3 and year 4 they go swimming. My eldest missed most of them because of lockdown, but she’s had lessons since she was 1 and as soon as they were allowed back swimming lessons started back up at the gym I attend. Now my 5 and 7 year olds have lessons and are confident swimmers, they started later because of lockdown but again they were signed up as soon as we could attend again. My 1 year old starts lessons next month but I take him swimming every Wednesday and sometimes on a Saturday with all the children. On Sevdas part it’s just tightness and laziness, who wouldn’t want there child to be able to swim confidently. Like you said it’s not the schools responsibility and I bet Sevda doesn’t even sign her up for swimming with school because Ela won’t want to
Seagull will tell her she won’t like it so she doesn’t have to fork out for lessons! I had lessons as a kid but can’t remember what age I started and stopped, but it was something I enjoyed. I’m a full on water baby 😂😂😂. I want to start again but adulting means I struggle for time.

My kids started swimming lessons as a baby, we live on an island so they must be able to swim. My 8 year old is a better swimmer than most adults I know. She has zero excuse for not sending her to lessons.

Her lunch video. Bright daylight sat outside all
Together as a family and ewa has her tablet on. It’s holiday, even if she used it at night there’s no need for
It during the day.

• Angry
I bet she’s like Elosh doesn’t like water in her face
There’s 4 adults there and one child and two weeks if she doesn’t learn to swim this holiday then there’s no hope! All mine could swim by 3 it’s a life skill but then again she can’t open a bag of crisps!

I bet she’s like Elosh doesn’t like water in her face
There’s 4 adults there and one child and two weeks if she doesn’t learn to swim this holiday then there’s no hope! All mine could swim by 3 it’s a life skill but then again she can’t open a bag of crisps!
it literally breaks my heart that she’s holding her back. My kid can’t swim, his almost 6 but he has quite significant additional needs (autism, non verbal, in nappies). There’s me celebrating when he remembers to clap during “if you’re happy and you know it” and Ewa isn’t been lifted up like she should be to achieve the very best she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 13