Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She normally says what she is eating if theres no pack up video so yet another day off. But legally what can they do other than fine her? If social turn up she has two parents that don’t beat her up and feed and water her. Yes her diet is crap but narc Seagull thinks it’s great and will try and sweet talk anyone that visits that she feeds her daughter a nice healthy diet.
Take her to court.
Social won’t do out, they might not even report it to social.

IMG_2063.png
IMG_2064.png

As bad as it is that ela is missing so much school and her development is being stunted, local authorities unfortunately don’t have the resources to take someone like sev to court , the most she’ll get is fined by school

Reactions: 8
Is this trio gifted why would the hotel or holiday company send her flowers at the airport never heard of such a thing? With a personalised note?! 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Definitely gifted. If she says it’s not, people should really be emailing that hotel and asking why they weren’t given flowers upon arrival or can they expect flowers upon arrival too. So generous.

Seeing as you read here, Saint Sevda the celebrity seagull of Stevenage, teach that kid (who you keep taking out of school) to swim for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must tell them her following on tiktok and then act surprised when they gift. I cant imagine a random hotel in Cyprus has heard of her.

Reactions: 4
The passport control people weren't very nice.....they are not there to be nice you silly cow, their job is to protect the country's border. Was she expecting a red carpet and bunch of flowers from them too seeing as she's such a celebrity 🙄

Reactions: 17
Instead of lazing about on a lilo she needs to get daddy 🤮 to get those armbands off that kid and teach her how to bleeping swim, or even better get in the pool herself and teach her. She’s what nearly 8, my 4 and 7 year old are confident swimmers, pure tightness and laziness on seagulls part

Reactions: 11
Do we know if Seagull can swim herself.

Why didn’t she read out the note she got with the flowers. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
2 weeks of the 3 of them filming eating breakfast 🤦‍♀️ same old tit content 😂 3 amigos stuffing eating filming every sodding thing 🤦‍♀️
Why not just enjoy the holiday ffs 🙄
I bet sedation is having the time if he's life without that lot around him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead of lazing about on a lilo she needs to get daddy 🤮 to get those armbands off that kid and teach her how to bleeping swim, or even better get in the pool herself and teach her. She’s what nearly 8, my 4 and 7 year old are confident swimmers, pure tightness and laziness on seagulls part
Do schools not teach swimming anymore? I’m sure I walked from my primary school to secondary school as a kid to be taught swimming. Then had it as a module in PE at my secondary and upper secondary school. (One school was only years 7-9 so went to another one to do 10-11). Obviously it’s not the schools responsibility to teach her and she only attends 50% of the time but she will stand more of a chance of learning some independency skills if it’s part of PE still.

Reactions: 2
We know she reads here and elsewhere. I don't know how she can be so blase about Ela's stunted development and lack of schooling. It's appalling.

Reactions: 7
Its hard to believe after everything that was said last time about her daughter not being able to swim she would have made sure she got loads of lessons for this holiday. A relative to me is around the same age as Ella and can swim like a little fish. When my children were young they went after school to lessons and I was able to stay and watch. So what is the problem, probably Sevda cannot wait to get home to have her first drink of the day of the day.