Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not really that much tbf. Between two adults in nearly a week?
Each to their own but I think it’s quite horrifying to be drinking that much in a hotel room with a 7 year old kid present when you’re the responsible adult. 70cl equates to 28 single measure drinks. Over a week, on top of all the drinks they are having round the pool and with dinner is a lot. I’m not begrudging enjoying a drink on holiday but Sevda seriously drinks to excess almost daily at this point. I think she has a problem.

Reactions: 14
Each to their own but I think it’s quite horrifying to be drinking that much in a hotel room with a 7 year old kid present when you’re the responsible adult. 70cl equates to 28 single measure drinks. Over a week, on top of all the drinks they are having round the pool and with dinner is a lot. I’m not begrudging enjoying a drink on holiday but Sevda seriously drinks to excess almost daily at this point. I think she has a problem.
70cl is one drink (5cl) for each of them, for 7 days. That's not a huge amount, and I think many people would drink this much on a holiday.

Reactions: 5
looks like her travel sickness doesn't apply to boat trips. She really does think she's all that and a bag of chips doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i always thought the whole shower of them are thick but now I think their sneaky and sly also. Nothing genuine its all fake

Reactions: 6
Does anyone keep struggling to find Mine the hippo page? I’m wondering if that Melts of tiktok page is hippo, the content seems the same, so funny, love the videos of hairy daddy 😆 Hippo if you’re reading can you please possibly do some content on McHodg 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone keep struggling to find Mine the hippo page? I’m wondering if that Melts of tiktok page is hippo, the content seems the same, so funny, love the videos of hairy daddy 😆 Hippo if you’re reading can you please possibly do some content on McHodg 🙏
Yeah I think it’s gone, but in the other pages bio it says ‘artist formally known as MTH’ so I assume it’s the same person 🤣

Reactions: 3
That boat trip video has killed me off. Is it in slow motion of her looking out to sea. She would eat herself if she could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14