Sevda Ela #29 bottom of the family is poor sedation, whilst Ewa is still spoilt & sev drinks at any occasion!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This family are becoming a parody of themselves. Filming the buffet at breakfast, filming going to the ice machine, all getting together with Sev in the dressing gown serving up from the mini bar. Poor Ela going into the bathroom to get away from the drunkards. Walking around duty free filming themselves whilst they spray the perfumes.

Good lord this lot are dim. How have social services not intervened into the blatant and public stunting of Ela's development? Her absolute piss poor school attendance?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The reasons these heavy fines are coming in for schools, is because of people like Sevda who constantly abuse it. You can understand one holiday out of term time, but not this many, just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 19
This family are becoming a parody of themselves. Filming the buffet at breakfast, filming going to the ice machine, all getting together with Sev in the dressing gown serving up from the mini bar. Poor Ela going into the bathroom to get away from the drunkards. Walking around duty free filming themselves whilst they spray the perfumes.

Good lord this lot are dim. How have social services not intervened into the blatant and public stunting of Ela's development? Her absolute piss poor school attendance?
Can you imagine the conversations between them. Now daddy I'm going to film eating my fwied egg and bwekfast first as i'm the biggest celebrity here so nobody else dare talk, then hippo can go, then you. The food will be bloody baltic for the last video. I bet they look such a bunch of freaks doing this in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Week in December in Turkey , week in Turkey April time now 2 weeks in Cyprus that’s 4 school weeks add in all tbr days off for her birthday or when Sevda has taken her out no wonder she acts like a pre schooler

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The people who jump on any comments slightly disagreeing with Sev can be so aggressive, I have taken to reporting the comments of all her flying monkeys and it’s quite satisfying. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Watermelon has melon at the end" this child is 7 and sounds like a 4 year old, it's apparently her favourite and yet she doesn't know it's a type of melon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 weeks I think I could be wrong and think it's the 3rd maybe 4th time don't hold me to that tho
I have no problem with people taking their kids out of school for a family holiday. I get it saves a shed load of money and once a year I don't see an issue. But this is just excessive, it's not just a few days she's removing her for a week/weeks at a time. It's people like her that has ruined it for everyone else with the new rules coming into place later this year. Not to mention that this much regular absence will have an impact on her education.

I haven't seen many if any comments on taking the kid out of school - is she deleting them?!

Reactions: 8
I have no problem with people taking their kids out of school for a family holiday. I get it saves a shed load of money and once a year I don't see an issue. But this is just excessive, it's not just a few days she's removing her for a week/weeks at a time. It's people like her that has ruined it for everyone else with the new rules coming into place later this year. Not to mention that this much regular absence will have an impact on her education.

I haven't seen many if any comments on taking the kid out of school - is she deleting them?!
Yes she deletes them all and her sister does as well seagull won't have any negative comments 🙄 she stays up half the night 🤦‍♀️
I don't have kids school age anymore mine are adults but totally agree with you and let's not forget how behind that child is anyway she's more like a 4 year old 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Don’t even think that kid went to school yday, no pack up post. Oh I do hope she is fined
---
🤢
She normally says what she is eating if theres no pack up video so yet another day off. But legally what can they do other than fine her? If social turn up she has two parents that don’t beat her up and feed and water her. Yes her diet is crap but narc Seagull thinks it’s great and will try and sweet talk anyone that visits that she feeds her daughter a nice healthy diet.

Reactions: 4