Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboos

I’ve just watched TT video of another Turkish family and they also say I PUT HIM etc when serving food. I actually think this must be a Turkish language thing as that’s Sev and Dil who also says I PUT!
Think I saw that too and thought the same. The take away video? Cw? I enjoy their stuff

Reactions: 1
When these creators post anything they earn money so she had to post everyday in order to get her money back for the trip. It’s the same when they eat out, when they film themselves it pays for the meal. If she earns that much why is her husband still doing the bins?
Are you new here? Seagull is a bitch towards him. Going work is the only time she lets him of the very short leash she keeps him on.

Reactions: 1

Ted2

Chatty Member
One reason and one reason only why sev doesn’t want to leave kens house ….. one reason and one reason only she acts bashful when she’s there …… one reason and one reason only she’s wearing that nightie ( I know it’s a nightie as she’s wore it in videos before ) because she fancies TOM TOM 🤦‍♀️
Omg I had that suspicion myself too

She must've read my message about her watch band because it's not flapping about anymore. Still not fixed it correctly but oh well

I’m convinced our Sev is a virgin, there’s no way she’d know what to do with Sedat’s lil winky, and she doesn’t seem to show him any affection! I’m not even convinced they conceived Ela the usual way
Has she ever shown pictures of her preggers? She probably got a surrogate so she didn’t have to do the nasty with Sedation.

Bellaboos

One reason and one reason only why sev doesn’t want to leave kens house ….. one reason and one reason only she acts bashful when she’s there …… one reason and one reason only she’s wearing that nightie ( I know it’s a nightie as she’s wore it in videos before ) because she fancies TOM TOM 🤦‍♀️
Is she still there? I thought it was only for 1 night
Neither of their videos come on my fyp now and I refuse to go look lol