Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beige_hare

I got blocked by sevda on TT ages ago so haven't been keeping up with her, but I have a question....
Is Ela bilingual? Have they taught her Turkish as well? I never heard her speak it but find it really odd if she doesn't, especially considering sedat speaks very little English

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t mind the hair 😂 although not ideal, and looks uncomfortable to sleep in. They actually did something for ela that I’m assuming she wanted seeing as they just got pissed up by the pool all day yesterday, didn’t seem to go on any day trips or excursions. Ela managed to get something for herself out of this holiday
Have they had her hair cut ? She blocked me on Instagram so I don't see anything on that

Two ads in 20 hours! I hate that she promotes buying loads of utter shite which breaks and goes into landfill. No one needs to take five pairs of sunglasses on holiday. Take one pair, in a case, in your handbag and it won’t get broken. If you really needed to get another pair they’re almost always cheaper in holiday destinations anyway for emergency replacements. It’s so immoral to buy five pairs in primark and treat them as if they’re disposable.
Not going to lie that case is quite a good idea especially for someone who wears glasses and contact lenses or for keeping the whole family’s sunglasses in. Not just filling it full of selfish Seagull’s glasses. Obviously I will not be buying from Seagull’s link mostly as I don’t need one.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Jesus Christ her arse jiggling in that video where she jumps over the camera. No filter on that one was there sevda. I don’t think she’s had surgery and clearly the weight is all going on her arse.

ishman

VIP Member
Why’s that kid always got a backpack on, surely she’s not carrying around her iPad and toys in it

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just put a wash on before bed then she can empty it while up deleting troll comments in the morning?
Mine addressed her ‘twoll’ comments about noisy eating in a much more mature way.
Like an old bag of nails going around her washing machine I can't hear mine at all why is hers so loud banging about 🤦‍♀️