Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So true. One of my teens can’t swim they’re 14. Not through want of trying but they have a fear of water. Ela is getting into the water even with armbands so Sev should be embracing this and taking her to swim lessons - as you say it’s an important life skill. I worry all the time that my teen can’t swim and even now I try to encourage them to take 1:1 lessons. Sev claims to be earning a substantial amount from tiktok she could afford lessons so it’s pure laziness that she won’t.
Nanna bea reckons she makes between 1 and 4 grand a month from tik Tok.

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t mind the hair 😂 although not ideal, and looks uncomfortable to sleep in. They actually did something for ela that I’m assuming she wanted seeing as they just got pissed up by the pool all day yesterday, didn’t seem to go on any day trips or excursions. Ela managed to get something for herself out of this holiday

Most hotels don’t come with an extra room and it certainly wouldn’t be a priority of mine to ensure it did so I could shag my man multiple times a day just because we’re on holiday…screams of insecurity to me. Saying that I’ve been happily single for over 12 years and couldn’t think of anything worse than keeping a man happy in my home or holiday especially over my kids. Even when I was in new relationships, on holiday, we enjoyed being on holiday, not shagging in a room multiple times a day. Nowt queer as folk as they say. 🤣 But genuinely happy for you, if that’s what you enjoy 🤣 🍆 ☀
You can get two bedroom hotel rooms we always stopped in them when I was a kid. But this is probably a one bedroom with sofa bed with Sedation on the sofa bed and Seagull and Pwincess Ewa in king size main bed. You can also have sex multiple times a day without being in the room all day and enjoy the holiday. The most I’ve done is morning and evening sex. Any more would get a bit boring 😂😂😂😂

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Anyone notice how there's not one comment calling her out for being silent about Pal es tine.

Hope shes on the lists the circulate to be blocked and gets blacklisted from everyone possible

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Why is poor Sedation sleeping downstairs,is he not allowed above stairs in her Ladyships boudoir? .Another strange fact that questions if their relationship as husband & wife is a real one & not for something else 🤔
Yes I wondered that too, she said it as if it’s their normal sleeping arrangement!