Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
More lines on the for head than Kings Cross station.
---
She's just as disgusting as her sister, how are thye okay putting this on the internetv
---

Shes always been copying Dil, nothing new there, Dil is what Sev wants to be, even copied her kitchen!
This woman is not the full shilling. I cannot believe she holds down a full time job.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
No wonder her sister is huge, she eats ready meals nearly everyday!!!! Today its pizza from Aldi
---
Not only has she shared the hotel but her room!!! Filming the show and saying the view from balcony, won't take long to figure out, shes such a dumb bitch

And WTF is she wearing
That just embarrassing

Bellaboos

I thought this too. When she’s offered food for free she orders a lot - pure greed.

I keep reporting her post under undisclosed ads and disordered eating…the way she eats is not healthy; it’s a borderline eating disorder.
Do you get any results with that? I keep reporting another creator that’s always advertising stuff o. The sky while cooking… but they say no violations. Am I doing it wrong?

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Lala certainly thinks she’s no1 girl in the group
(literally the only reason she didn’t like Raquel, because she’s prettier and younger than her). She thinks she’s reclaimed her place, blimey she’s annoying.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She looked so bored during their holiday, imagine spending most of your time sat on the balcony making one insta story after the next! The holiday looked so dull and lonely. Did they actually ever leave the hotel? She seemed to be excited to come home.
I don’t think they left the hotel much, did the go to the beach in the end? I think they went to the usual cheap gift shops to buy all the cheap shite gifts she brings home. Did they take Ela to the fair? Probably not as you had to pay 🫠

Rainbowsky29

Wow what a twat she sounds this morning. 'I'm shattered as I do so much then burn out'. I take these people to 5 star all inclusive hotels and there's no appreciation' Wtf! If sedation likes prawns a certain way whats wrong with that. Plus yes Wocco does love staying at Ken dodds as he probably gets more attention there and a run around in their garden.
Where does she say thisv 🙄🙄

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Has someone been let loss with the garden shears?
I see so many now on TT shop selling but I never see them mention they are filming an Ad like they are super important.

Rainbowsky29

I think it speaks volumes on how shit their holiday is that Ela is missing Rocco. I understand when you are on your way home and u start to miss them. But shes 7 she should be making mates round the pool with not a care in the world. Not cuddled up in bed with a teddy because she misses rocco.
Weird family
Is this on Insta?

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I honestly think shes shooting herself in the foot by always being so defensive, I think more people would watch her if she just ignored the negative comments, it’s getting boring her sarky comments all the time
I agree with you, but her colossal ego cannot handle it.

i cant help but wonder WHY she is married to that simple gormless man, its clear he works and sleeps, she paints him out to be more of a burden than anything else, she earns probably triple what he does if not more, why doesnt she do the poor guy a favour and BIN him 😅😅😂
---

she basically means shes not stopped all day and still hasnt. ‘you may aswell shove the broom up my arse and il sweep the floor while im at it’ thats how the saying goes x
I think she bored him to sleep 😂😂😂. Plus his diet is crap and if he is walking to bins and the lorry all day be will be using quite a bit of energy and needs a decent diet.

Anything you like

VIP Member
My MIL does this with my kids and it absolutely sends me! My kids love tuna and when they eat it around her she screws her nose up and makes “urrrgh” noises because she doesn’t like it! My husband ate hardly anything at all as a child and I’m sure she is the reason why as he eats everything now he’s an adult! She’s is queen of “oh no don’t eat that you won’t like it”
Can’t stand this so ignorant because they don’t like a certain food they can’t help themselfs but pipe up and get involved it’s so rude