Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He 100% would lose her.

He used to spend a lot of time with her whilst Sevda worked in Pharmacy. I actually liked them then, she was so much more bearable. I think the worst thing she could have done was quit work and take up this tiktok thing full time
She will 100% blame him and cal him a dead beat dad not wanting to spend time with his one and only daughter when in reality she’s the ine making it difficult. He was good enough when she was a nobody and now she thinks she’s Queen of Sheeba he’s a lazy good for nothing slob.

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe that child went to school with those braids in today 🫣🤣 The poor teacher must have been livid!
How is that kid not bullied at school? Kids can be fucking brutal!
---
That school seems very lenient, my children are way past school days but I remember one time one of my kids was sent home for wearing the wrong shoes.
My primary school was far more lenient than my secondary school.

Last edited:

Bellaboos

I've just watched a video of Jamie Oliver's son Buddy cooking , he's 8 .
Ela isn't allowed to open a bag of crisps herself.
In your own words Sevda, do better .
Buddy is 12. I think river is 7 or 8

On a recent video Kuki spoke about her childhood in Istanbul and how her mum is severely autistic and add. It may go some way to explain what else could be going on. Kuki has said she and her girls are autistic

Anything you like

VIP Member
Happy birthday from both of us dad 🤣 that’s for when you’ve got 2 children you dope
Edit: she is so drunk already what will she be waffling on about later

Last edited:

DuckDuck

VIP Member
She couldn't get that SIL Kuckoo shop bought Sunday roast Aunt Bessie everything In her gob quick enough.
Blimey

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Not going to lie that case is quite a good idea especially for someone who wears glasses and contact lenses or for keeping the whole family’s sunglasses in. Not just filling it full of selfish Seagull’s glasses. Obviously I will not be buying from Seagull’s link mostly as I don’t need one.
True! I do wear glasses and contact lenses and it could be helpful 😂 but promoting buying it so you can buy five pairs of “free pound, five pound sunglasses” is so shite. I know people do it but ffs!

Hasanah123

VIP Member
No wonder her sister is huge, she eats ready meals nearly everyday!!!! Today its pizza from Aldi
---
Not only has she shared the hotel but her room!!! Filming the show and saying the view from balcony, won't take long to figure out, shes such a dumb bitch

And WTF is she wearing

Attachments

Last edited:

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
WTAF! She starts her video with a box of tissues with her gcse drama voice saying she’s unwell so won’t be able to go to the event tonight! But she’s still going to her nail and hair appointment. Then the gcse drama ends because she clearly forgot to stay in character whilst she’s all over that poor dog! There is nowt wrong with her, it’s her excuse to get out of this event!
Didn’t she say in the other video that she thought she was starting with a cold. Just own it hun and say you don’t want to go 😆
---
she planted the seed yesterday saying she had a sore throat…. Just like when people at work do and next day calls in sick for work LOL
Yes o saw that 😆

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Do you get any results with that? I keep reporting another creator that’s always advertising stuff o. The sky while cooking… but they say no violations. Am I doing it wrong?
I’ve been told that even with a no violation TikTok won’t push the video as much reducing views/ revenue if there are enough reports…which people like Sev deserve if they refuse to declare ads

that’s one word in the loooong list she can’t say properly. Her dad is the same with how he says words so the family is just a bit fick. Bunch of simpletons. They don’t even have the excuse of English being their second language.
It’s so annoying because is it that hard just to say it correctly? Say it correctly 5 times and you’ll never say it wrong again!