Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ejo27

VIP Member
Princess Ela refusing to eat 50/50 best of both bread so gives her a croissant for lunch because she doesn’t have any other bread. 2 mins later… produces a massive cheese loaf. Then proceeds to tell Ela that she “might not like this bread” at breakfast. Why not fucking let her try it without planting a seed of doubt before she’s even put it in her mouth. It enrages me!!!! The child likes cheese and bread, it’s basically 90% of her diet. Chances are, she’ll like cheesy bread. A child won’t eat anything if every time they attempt a new food you’re forewarning them they’ll hate it. This woman has no common sense.

Reactions: 30

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
I've just watched a video of Jamie Oliver's son Buddy cooking , he's 8 .
Ela isn't allowed to open a bag of crisps herself.
In your own words Sevda, do better .

• Haha
Reactions: 26

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Bottom of the family is poor Sedation, whilst Ewa continues to get spoilt & Sev drinks at any occasion!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Sevda needs to take a leaf out of SIL book. She’s discovered her tattle page and actually has a sense of humour about it. Not passive aggressively clapping back at twolls.
Just seen that, she does seem to have a good sense of humour, love how she’s laughing about Ken Dodd but doesn’t have a clue who he is 😂. She’s batty but nowhere near as annoying as her sister in law. I reckon she secretly thinks Sev is a bellend, Tom Tom defo does 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

cainielad

Not to be mean but I really do hope she gets fined or something for taking Ewa out of school - I've recently been in trouble with my local council for my son's attendance at school which is admittedly absolutely rubbish - however he has several autoimmune disorders and is on very strong medication which can make him ill so unfortunately he ends up off sick a lot. Meanwhile people with healthy kids going on holidays aren't penalised??? It seems entirely unfair to me that I get in trouble for my son being chronically ill and then there are people swanning off for all inclusive jollies and facing no consequences. Yes I am bitter!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Not just a cough and cold, a weely bad one! 🙄
So weird how she and Sedat speak to each other, all the thank you, you’re welcome darwin etc. Sevda is desperate for him to praise her but he never does.
Too big but literally shoves it in anyway.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

account70032

VIP Member
I cooked dinner I cooked breakfast. I’m first up. Constant glory hunter always!
When she goes to the sister in laws house she literally takes over like it’s her house I think it’s very rude. Of course with family you want them to feel comfortable and at home in your house you don’t want them to feel awkward but Sevda goes way too far and starts running the house like it’s hers , dictating what everyone is going to eat and what time they need to get up at. She’s very controlling and would definitely be hard work to live with. Like you said she’s a glory hunter all the time always wanting praise and acting like she’s better than everyone else. Almost every time she goes to her sister in laws she makes rude unnecessary comments about how the house isn’t as tidy as hers and how she always cleans up the kitchen after everyone and then when she cooks she expects everyone to thank her a million times. She sees everything as a competition so has to let everyone know what time she woke up at and then put everyone else down who didn’t get up at the same time as her. I can’t stand her I don’t know how anyone who follows her likes her because there’s nothing likeable about her and she has no manners. I can’t wait for the day someone puts her in her place because it would shock the life out of her and I’d love to see the look on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Spanor511

VIP Member
They must never ever have sex, when you’re on on holiday especially you be having sex multiple times a day and they’re there for a week, but they clearly don’t because they would’ve got an extra room for Ella , they’re only 35 and 42, not in their 60s!! Wonder if sedation gets it elsewhere
An extra room for a 7 year old? I wouldn’t ever seperate my kids from me on holiday. I would put my man in a seperate room. Plus I couldn’t think of anything worse than having sex multiple times a day on holiday….especially if you have kids with you? I don’t get that at all. If my man threatened to get it elsewhere because I wasn’t shagging him multiple times a day, I would tell him he’s welcome to go. Fuck that.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Oh my word, the doormat mother has gone round to the sisters house to sit on the couch behind her, in silence, while she films herself eating. All because it’s nearly Mine’s period and she’s feeling emotional 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Ejo27

VIP Member
Wrapping a birthday present is one of her "jobs" today. I have a clinic of 14 patients but I guess getting the scissors and Sellotape out is pretty comparable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
The fingers?! The arm angle?! The manic stare?!
IMG_6343.jpeg

---
Thread suggestion: Always on the piss, couldn’t care less how much school her child will miss.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Ejo27

VIP Member
“I could have just shared that and not put gifted…. But my conscience wouldn’t have been clear.”

Fuck off Sevda. You need to read the ASA guidelines and familiarise yourself with the LAW.
Gifts must be marked as gifted. It isn’t difficult to understand. You’re not doing it because you’re a saint. You’re a narcy cunt through and through. I also highly doubt the takeaway got all that much business from her post. She doesn’t have that many “fans” local to her. It’s mostly American tweens in the comments.

I see she’s also caught up on all her “twoll” pages and is now addressing how she eats like a glutinous pig and doesn’t appear to gain weight. Shes packed on a fair bit since going full time on TT. Now you’ve addressed that Sevda, how about a video discussing the lack of safe guarding your child? Yeah, didn’t think so. Twat.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She just had to go into great detail about allllll the things she did this weekend for her SIL and her kids didn’t she? So her inbox will be flooding with ‘Aw you’re so kind! Aw you’re so lovely!’ When I do favours for family and friends, I don’t feel the need to tell everyone about it and list off everything I’ve done because I don’t want or expect any gratitude for it. Unlike Saint Sev who wants the whole world to know about it and tell her how amazing she is