Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on her post this morning saying she should set Ela up with a TT account as she would have tons of followers. Some of these people are bleeping weird and dangerous !!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This dumb witch wants to glue a 17kg mirror onto her just (still ugly) decorated walls. Ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely bleeping weirdos! People shouldn't even be having a conversation like this...this is a result of her bringing up a child on social media...she is pathetic

She clearly has no idea how dangerous it is putting their every move with Ela on socials. Takes one weirdo to take things further.

Reactions: 7
One reason and one reason only why sev doesn’t want to leave kens house ….. one reason and one reason only she acts bashful when she’s there …… one reason and one reason only she’s wearing that nightie ( I know it’s a nightie as she’s wore it in videos before ) because she fancies TOM TOM 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
One reason and one reason only why sev doesn’t want to leave kens house ….. one reason and one reason only she acts bashful when she’s there …… one reason and one reason only she’s wearing that nightie ( I know it’s a nightie as she’s wore it in videos before ) because she fancies TOM TOM 🤦‍♀️
Omg I had that suspicion myself too

Is she still there? I thought it was only for 1 night
Neither of their videos come on my fyp now and I refuse to go look lol

She looks so different when Kuki is filming look at her profile then back onto Sevdas.
What's with the child and what I eat in a day?
Is the Belvita an advert?

• Haha
Why is Sevda such a sleep shamer? She’s obsessed with not sleeping and being first up
Etc & the perception of a ‘ lazy bones’ sleep in! She’s competing with the early rise of a teen doing a paper round now?! She’s so fick.

Reactions: 9
I saw a bit of what she said this morning, if I detailed what I do from getting up it'd be a foot long Sevda. She desperately tries to make herself look good but fails miserably in everything she does

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.