Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard her fart when she’s eating the curry her friend made πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after she’s eaten the onion you hear her πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not just a cough and cold, a weely bad one! πŸ™„
So weird how she and Sedat speak to each other, all the thank you, you’re welcome darwin etc. Sevda is desperate for him to praise her but he never does.
Too big but literally shoves it in anyway.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So weird how she and Sedat speak to each other, all the thank you, you’re welcome darwin etc. Sevda is desperate for him to praise her but he never does.
Absolutely disgusting 🫣 makes me feel sick thank god I can choose when to look at that massive cow just a boring 😴 pig

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone heard her fart when she’s eating the curry her friend made πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after she’s eaten the onion you hear her πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes I heard that, think sedation was dropping his guts in the front room while she did her eat with me - bet he did it on purpose 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This isn't normal behaviour. Why is anyone interested in watching that ? 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
did she actually say this morning she tries nor to show ela?! since when this morning!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she wear a hidden mic? If not, Imagine how loud that is sat next to her. Absolute pig! Scoff scoff scoff

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I think so that must be for those special followers, wink wink.

Did she ask for a basin cut?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She recovered ever so quickly from her weally bad cough and cold didn’t she?

Reactions: 9
Urgh i just cant!!! When she eats anything the noises as though that tit is better than sex constantly! I can enjoy a meal but i dont constantly make the noises with every meal and mouthful!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All that bleeping cheese for the kid on her pasta the cheesy garlic bread the odd couple of tomatoes and cucumber won’t counter the shite she eats

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Absolute moron this woman is....bringing up her child with social media in her face. Ewa asking about doing videos and posting them...but she says they stay on her phone...that's so bright isn't it lying to your child thinking she is posting vids...be strict amd make sure she understands the dangers of social media and strangers! No safeguarding or protection for her...bringing her up as if it's norm for a 7year old to do videos 🀬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know she's stupid but I didn't realise she was that stupid that she doesn't know how to wear her watch correctly. Hopefully one day when she's cutting the cheesy fwatbwead she cuts part of the band that's just sticking out.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.