Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sowwww sowwww poorwy guyz wiv my box of tisshews *sniff sniff* can’t go out because it’s all cowld outside and I’m sowwww ill

Oh but I’ll still go get my hair done, get my nails done and bounce round the front room with wocco.

Silly cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing the hair and nails must be comped by her management as its for an event

Shes so sick she can leave the house for the salon

So fake

Reactions: 3
I’m sowwww sowwww poorwy guyz wiv my box of tisshews *sniff sniff* can’t go out because it’s all cowld outside and I’m sowwww ill

Oh but I’ll still go get my hair done, get my nails done and bounce round the front room with wocco.

Silly cow 😂
Soo soo ill voice then when she’s messing with Rocco the ill voice disappears 🤣

Reactions: 3
The amount of cheese on that jacket potato. She seems to have recovered from her cold, sounds as dull as she normally does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not one sniffle or cough in that video absolutely nothing wrong with her.
all that butter and cheese for a kid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I woud rather watch the tissue box then seagull Sev and her boring/odd family any day of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elas dress is so small and so immature why is she holding her child back! She should be wanting flare trousers and cool tops from zara ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dinner portion, she totally skimps on sedats and then piles everything else up for herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You just know that if it was sunny and warm she would be at that event right now you can tell she hates the cold and rain and she’s made her daughter the same and is aiming at her dog too with that stupid all in once jacket he wears

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.