Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted sevda only went there for kuki to sort her finances out, we all knew why
As her sil hasn’t been well it was probably the last thing on her mind but selfish sevda invited herself round

Reactions: 9
‘Me and Ewa have had a showa’

she definitely still has to shower with Ela

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Love how she cut the camera off to tell Ewa to shut her clapping her mouth she was eating. hi sevda!!! Yeah I heard the clapping, ya gunna actual parent that kid or what?! No?! Editing?! Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she was shovelling that curry in wasn’t she?! 😳
Thought she was off to get her nails done today? Too exhausted probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sev pulling a sickie cos she doesn’t want to go to the event (I bet there’s nowt wrong with her! Her posing with her tissue box) but happily go for hair and nails to be done. Why does she get invited to the events if she doesn’t go. What do brands see in her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
WTAF! She starts her video with a box of tissues with her gcse drama voice saying she’s unwell so won’t be able to go to the event tonight! But she’s still going to her nail and hair appointment. Then the gcse drama ends because she clearly forgot to stay in character whilst she’s all over that poor dog! There is nowt wrong with her, it’s her excuse to get out of this event!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont watch her videos but what was the event for? I cannot imagine anyone would be inviting her.

Not Sev turning up on camera with a box of tissues to say she has a "cold", all an act to justify not going to the "event" tonight. She is well enough to get her nails and hair done though. Selfish witch.
---
Ela also doesnt take her eyes off of the camera. it's incredibly disturbing.

she planted the seed yesterday saying she had a sore throat…. Just like when people at work do and next day calls in sick for work LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she planted the seed yesterday saying she had a sore throat…. Just like when people at work do and next day calls in sick for work LOL
She’s definitely the type to tell Facebook how ill she is at 11pm “can’t sleep, so poorly 😢😢” so we all know she’s phoning in the next day

The tissue box has me rolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ella’s outfit is painful she’s nearly 8!! They’ve taught that dog more Turkish than Ella!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WTAF! She starts her video with a box of tissues with her gcse drama voice saying she’s unwell so won’t be able to go to the event tonight! But she’s still going to her nail and hair appointment. Then the gcse drama ends because she clearly forgot to stay in character whilst she’s all over that poor dog! There is nowt wrong with her, it’s her excuse to get out of this event!
Didn’t she say in the other video that she thought she was starting with a cold. Just own it hun and say you don’t want to go 😆
---
Yes o saw that 😆

Reactions: 1
Brewing for an excuse yesterday...whilst ramming another plateful of curry complains she doesn't feel well...such a fake

that dress on ela what the duck? shes dressed like a 4 year old, shes 8 this year !?
---
sevda starts the video so terribly sadly unwell 😟😟😟😟 with her box of tissues and sniffles and full of cold voice 😟😟😟 then soon forgets and is miraculously better with her normal voice when getting excited over her dog !?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£10 on her not going as she can’t find a baby sitter for Sedation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.