Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine also said about her mothers roast dinner, did yous see it it was embarrassing. Im not sure how these girls were brought up but they sure are very very strange.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’s gone rushing down the Sils house to sort her finances out, kuki her accountant was urgently needed for something. You could tell on the Sils post that she felt put out, moaning that she’s had to clean and change bedding because her darlinks were on their way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still cant get over the fact this beggy cow has managed to give a job up and persuade 3 weird family members to do the same. I've just watched her sisters roast dinner video, and its so mundane, like it could send you to sleep. She said her dad was in the conservatory doing his eat with me,. Jesus wept, what a bunch of weirdos.

Reactions: 15
Sevda blatantly only went there for kukis help with something as she’s probably not been doing work for her lately.
Always something conniving with Sevda but she acts like she’s the one doing everyone else the favour

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but has anyone seen the videos all over Tik Tok about the hotel Sevda stayed at in Turkey, I’m pretty sure it’s he same one, a girl has been posting as her baby ended up in hospital for a week due to a bug from the pool water. The hotel don’t want to know and won’t let the girl log a complaint. Shocking! I wonder if begda has seen it. Lots of other people sick too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to mention Mine again, Did you see her eat the roast potato? Im trying to work out if her and her sister are trying to go viral as the most vulgar people on the App. Personally I think they have a very good chance of winning that title.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but has anyone seen the videos all over Tik Tok about the hotel Sevda stayed at in Turkey, I’m pretty sure it’s he same one, a girl has been posting as her baby ended up in hospital for a week due to a bug from the pool water. The hotel don’t want to know and won’t let the girl log a complaint. Shocking! I wonder if begda has seen it. Lots of other people sick too.
Has it been proved to be the pool water?

Reactions: 1
So could be anything then. I know some places you get told to drink bottled water not tap water but I would have thought Turkey would be fine to drink hotel tap water.
As someone who has family in Turkey, they highly advise against drinking the tap water there, it's extremely chlorinated

Reactions: 2
Her "what I eat in a day", she eats more in a day than I do in three. She's an absolute tank.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.