Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family has no manners, the noises Mine makes when eating that roast dinner 🤢 Also doormat mum stands waiting to plate up her dinner (which she's made!) while her daughter stands at the counter and eats with her 'friends' online then lets her mum in to serve her food.

Also why does everyone in this family pick up a Yorkshire pudding from their roast dinner with their hands?? It's vile, getting gravy all over their hands

Reactions: 6
The family has no manners, the noises Mine makes when eating that roast dinner 🤢 Also doormat mum stands waiting to plate up her dinner (which she's made!) while her daughter stands at the counter and eats with her 'friends' online then lets her mum in to serve her food.

Also why does everyone in this family pick up a Yorkshire pudding from their roast dinner with their hands?? It's vile, getting gravy all over their hands
When mine was eating that Chinese she was mid conversation with her phone (lol) and shoved a whole fork full in and spent 40 seconds chewing it. Then “mmmmmm” over it and then carried on her story. Someone in the comments said the Chinese looked cold, she said it wasn’t cold, but it was the 2nd time she’d recorded herself eating it as the first clip deleted 😂 Christ.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is everything ' stun In " ..the cakes 2 days ago were stun in, the simple sister in laws chow mein was stun in . . She needs another Adjective! All the food she consumes can't be that "Stun in "
I've eaten from my fave Indian takeaway tonight and it was Banging , gorgeous, Yum , delicious , bleeping more ish, all of the above .. she needs to use her words

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The bbq ad 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know right.. Jesus christ! If she isn't embarrassed I definitely am
---
Min eh I think its pronounced.
The mum is the Greek/ Cypriot. The hairy dad and 3 daughters were born here.
Is that really her sisters name? Mine?
---
None of them have table manners
Its definitely not a cultural thing . Definitely a feral thing

Reactions: 2
" I'm gonna PUT Ewas dinner " .. put it where ? On the M25? M4 ?
Also high and mighty she said " It's not "what "remember
With a stupid grin like she's correcting the world
Yes it is bleeping what !! .. " what" is the correct vernacular
Pardon is if you've burped or something.. it's WHAT ! Ewa correct 1st time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else watch The Office (US)? Kevin really reminds me of someone in both looks and slow speech, and I can’t possibly think who… 🤔😂

• Haha
Her jaw must hurt by the end of the day because I’ve honestly never seen someone open their mouth so wide constantly when they eat like she does!!
That's just bleeping horrible. There's no reason we should be seeing every molar in her head while she's taking a bite of food. Knocks me west honest to god

Reactions: 1
Going back to the strange dance, was that her friends kitchen? was she not meant to be babysitting? So let's get this right, I'm only going back the dress she was wearing. It suddenly entered her head to go into someone else's kitchen while babysitting and set her camera up and do a really strange dance and then post it for the world to see. Are the whole family getting stranger and stranger as the weeks go by. Mine is the oddest person ive ever come across but thats another story.

Why is her and her sister in laws relationship so fake and awkward? 😂 Claims she loves her sooo much but she seems so fake and weird around her!

Reactions: 8
It’s so bleeping weird that she randomly decided to go stay at the SILs house. Why not wait til weekend so sedat can go too? Obv had an argument

Reactions: 3
Yesterday’s eat with me…that thing she covered in yogurt and shoved in…I thought she might have bitten it in half, but no 🤦🏻‍♀️ and ela asking “what’s this”? ..’lettuce’…seriously??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Mine's story about opening up at a betting shop which I find hard to believe, she starts the story then takes a big mouthful of food and takes ages to chew it down and moral of the story is the manager new showed up and she stood there 2 hours I think. I could never imagine her working in a betting shop, by the time she took a bet the race would be over.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesterday’s eat with me…that thing she covered in yogurt and shoved in…I thought she might have bitten it in half, but no 🤦🏻‍♀️ and ela asking “what’s this”? ..’lettuce’…seriously??
“What’s this”? The answer? “Letters”

“These chips are nice” “I put you one there”
---
“Pwaaaaaans” 🦐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.