Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s alright sevda making out her brat does no wrong but she’s doing no favours for ewa navigating her own way through relationships independently. Can’t even say thank you to her friends? I bet she’ll have no mates if she doesn’t already.

Reactions: 7
she never lets Sedat pick anything! Won’t let him pick the glasses he wants, won’t let him pick the melon. NARCCCCC!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just as disgusting as her sister, how are thye okay putting this on the internetv
---

Shes always been copying Dil, nothing new there, Dil is what Sev wants to be, even copied her kitchen!
Must run in the family another one that can't use cutlery the right way round and got the front to wear a fitbit watch 🤦‍♀️ unfit more like nothing fit about this one takes up the whole camera eats like a pig see where ela gets it from they all eat like pigs just disgusting then there's Ken Dodd shoveling the food around for 10 mins then puts a small amount on her fork then 2 blows 🙄 always in the dressing gown this family just is not right in the head and they call this content 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Her jaw must hurt by the end of the day because I’ve honestly never seen someone open their mouth so wide constantly when they eat like she does!!

It’s so unnecessary to open her mouth so wide??? Who’s getting off on this? There has to be someone.

Reactions: 3
More lines on the for head than Kings Cross station.
---
She's just as disgusting as her sister, how are thye okay putting this on the internetv
---

Shes always been copying Dil, nothing new there, Dil is what Sev wants to be, even copied her kitchen!
This woman is not the full shilling. I cannot believe she holds down a full time job.

Why can’t she talk properly? Her saying ‘free’ instead of three is pissing me off. Ela is supposed to learn from this?

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she talk properly? Her saying ‘free’ instead of three is pissing me off. Ela is supposed to learn from this?
that’s one word in the loooong list she can’t say properly. Her dad is the same with how he says words so the family is just a bit fick. Bunch of simpletons. They don’t even have the excuse of English being their second language.

Reactions: 5
that’s one word in the loooong list she can’t say properly. Her dad is the same with how he says words so the family is just a bit fick. Bunch of simpletons. They don’t even have the excuse of English being their second language.
It’s so annoying because is it that hard just to say it correctly? Say it correctly 5 times and you’ll never say it wrong again!

Reactions: 1
It’s pure laziness! Of course she could speak correctly if she tried but she’s a lazy cow!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe her sister has an English degree, she’s probably the best spoken of their weird family but still her vocabulary is really poor

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.