Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m even more convinced after watching that video that Ewa was conceived with a turkey baster… and if by some miracle she wasn’t I feel sorry for sedat, she must just lie there dead flat because even in that video she’s stiff and hardly moves!!
Just by looking at her you can tell she’s the kind of person who just lies there, probably pulling her concentration face and pursing her lips. Hands and arms like a t-Rex, not touching anyone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes said so many times that Sedat does not like jacket potatoes and now he suddenly loves hers? Lol
She said he doesn’t like chips yet had them at the airport and hotel
---
children*
I did wonder 🤣🧐
---
What’s the bet that Munster woman offered to make Sevda lunch but she declined so she could make a packed lunch video plus be the martyr? 🙄 it’s a bit weird/rude otherwise to have someone round to babysit your kids all day but not even provide them with lunch!
Did she actually name her kid Wednesday?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she baby sitting? Dont think she mentioned enough times
Edit: her pandering to that child doing her absolutely no favours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Christ can really see how behind Ella is next to that other girl and they are the same age. The difference in speech alone

Reactions: 10
She probably thinks Ewa is so cute and young but in reality her speech is severely stunted. Probably doesnt speak much with Sedat and conversations with Sev would be on par to Ela anyway. The teachers must think the absolute worst of Sevs parenting.

Reactions: 6
That video with the bubble tea has 359 saves, that's more than double what most of her recent videos have! I hate that my mind even went there but I knew it would with a close up of Ela using a straw and Ela on screen the whole time - Sevda stop showing your daughter on the internet!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That straw video is absolutely shocking. Ela tried once to get it in, whinged she couldn't do it in a baby voice and silly Sev swooping in at super speed to help the poor little princess as it hurt her hand 🙈🙄 Seriously, you should be teaching children to be independent and teaching them resilience. Sevs clearly adapted the same parenting style as overbearing mummy as neither her or the hippo are capable of doing anything at all independently either. They are a joke.

Reactions: 17
What on earth does her voice sound like on that video packed lunch one with the boy has she swallowed one of them squeaky things 😳 just ridiculous
And the kid at 8 years old this year can't get a straw in a plastic lid 😳 unbelievable to busy doing the fake cheesy smile in the camera 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That straw video is absolutely shocking. Ela tried once to get it in, whinged she couldn't do it in a baby voice and silly Sev swooping in at super speed to help the poor little princess as it hurt her hand 🙈🙄 Seriously, you should be teaching children to be independent and teaching them resilience. Sevs clearly adapted the same parenting style as overbearing mummy as neither her or the hippo are capable of doing anything at all independently either. They are a joke.
If one of mine tried that I would jokingly tell them to get a grip and try a bit harder 😂 I couldn’t cope with a fussy kid like that, she acts and talks like a 3 year old.

Reactions: 9
She almost ate half the sandwich in one bite!! The sandwich isn't going to explode in 30 seconds after your first bite Sev! Take your time. My mouth hurt watching that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ela didn't even say thank you when Wednesday gave her that bracelet. Sev thanked her but you would think she would prompt Ela with "what do you say?"
Not that she should need prompted - she's old enough to know when to say thank you 🙄

Reactions: 12
Poor kid had no clue what to do and was looking at Wednesday and Thursday or whatever the boys name it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.