Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you get any results with that? I keep reporting another creator that’s always advertising stuff o. The sky while cooking… but they say no violations. Am I doing it wrong?
Someone could report her to asa. I believe it’s a rule on tattle that you don’t take things off tattle ie talk about reporting her etc. otherwise the thread could get shut down.

She’s a bleeping liar anyway because she’s not declared ads in the past, when she did the Sainsbury’s one, she did the ad whilst shopping but then did a shopping haul video with what she got and didn’t declare it. Josunfilteredlife does this all the time and it’s so crafty. Sevda is only insistent on saying she declares stuff now cos I bet she’s been reported and bollocked bout it in the past.

as for Ewa, playing with a 5 year old “friend”, a toddler pram and a peppa pig event when she’s nearly 8 is shocking. My goddaughter was into little mix and asking to wear crop tops and make up. I know we need to stop them growing up too much as crop tops and make up is a bit inappropriate to wear out and about, but sevda takes it to the extreme. I’m gonna say it, she’s infantilising her for the pedalos.

she’s heading for another breakdown anyway cos her caption in the video about ewas packed linch this morning screams “I read tattle”

Reactions: 13
I honestly think shes shooting herself in the foot by always being so defensive, I think more people would watch her if she just ignored the negative comments, it’s getting boring her sarky comments all the time

Reactions: 10
Why did she need to keep mentioning the little girls name? Also why couldn’t she just asks the kid if she likes houmous instead of making a big deal and asking the mum

Reactions: 3
Who has time for a cheese and tomato toasting the mornings?
Also Ella doesn’t have time to eat the crusts? Load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s full of it! Someone asked her why she doesn’t buy the no crusts bread a while ago and she replied saying it was too expensive, tight cow. She panders to Ela’s demands, that’s what it’ll be rather than having no time. I can’t believe she‘s still opening packets for her and packing a bloody Peppa Pig yogurt, the kid is nearly 8 😳. She’s defo not doing her any favours in the long run, I bet Sev is the talk of the staff room

Reactions: 9
I honestly think shes shooting herself in the foot by always being so defensive, I think more people would watch her if she just ignored the negative comments, it’s getting boring her sarky comments all the time
I agree with you, but her colossal ego cannot handle it.

She needs to drop this tall tale about the crusts. The kid turns 8 this year too, even if she did find it unmanageable before, she should have developed/matured enough in the last few years to be able to tolerate crusts on a sandwich at school. What’s the plan when she’s 11+ and has made absolutely no progress developmentally? Will she be sent to high school with a crustless jam sandwich and a peppa pig yoghurt? She will be ridiculed. At some point Sevda is going to face the kid wanting more age appropriate toys, outfits, hobbies etc.

Reactions: 7
Busy day for Sevda ehh.. waiting to hear feedback about an advert 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her complaining she's not hungry. "Give me a glass of wine" Maybe you're just not hungry because you're filling yourself up with alcohol

Reactions: 2
So she was promoting Mr Spud in Stevenage yesterday and brought some jacket potatoes home for Sedat and Ela to eat. Then today she makes jacket potatoes for dinner and shares that Sedat said her jacket potatoes are the best he’s ever had!

Let’s not forget about the time she was gifted a coffee machine and gave it to her sister-in-law.

Then the other day she’s giving her freeloading sister her HelloFresh meals.

How do companies still want to work with this buffoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she was promoting Mr Spud in Stevenage yesterday and brought some jacket potatoes home for Sedat and Ela to eat. Then today she makes jacket potatoes for dinner and shares that Sedat said her jacket potatoes are the best he’s ever had!

Let’s not forget about the time she was gifted a coffee machine and gave it to her sister-in-law.

Then the other day she’s giving her freeloading sister her HelloFresh meals.

How do companies still want to work with this buffoon?
Makes me wonder if they actually watch her tiktoks at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[
Her complaining she's not hungry. "Give me a glass of wine" Maybe you're just not hungry because you're filling yourself up with alcohol
she’s drinking so much, she should start counting her units because when someone is relying on wine every night of the week it’s a cause for concern.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Acting like she’s cooked for the 5 thousand and only just getting round to getting hers, such a trooper Sev don’t know how you cope honestly 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes said so many times that Sedat does not like jacket potatoes and now he suddenly loves hers? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Acting like she’s cooked for the 5 thousand and only just getting round to getting hers, such a trooper Sev don’t know how you cope honestly 🙄🙄🙄
Its not even like she made a complex meal either was it.. boil some hotdogs and put some beige stuff in the airfryer 😂 oh and pop a couple of potatoes in the oven!
Such a wet wipe isnt she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its not even like she made a complex meal either was it.. boil some hotdogs and put some beige stuff in the airfryer 😂 oh and pop a couple of potatoes in the oven!
Such a wet wipe isnt she 🤣
Why cook all that for one kid yet Bobby got one measly little wrap?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she never used to make jacket potatoes just like spudman, she’s copied him exactly! Even how he serves 1 and half pieces!
---
Just found 2 vids of her making jacket potatoes and she does NOT cover them in foil and just cuts a cross in top to open it whilst blowing like a nob. Why do “influencers” LIE and COPY others??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.