Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she never used to make jacket potatoes just like spudman, she’s copied him exactly! Even how he serves 1 and half pieces!
---
Just found 2 vids of her making jacket potatoes and she does NOT cover them in foil and just cuts a cross in top to open it whilst blowing like a nob. Why do “influencers” LIE and COPY others??
She’s completely missed the boat, none of the potato van people come up on my fyp anymore, she can’t even keep up with the latest trends on tiktok and that’s her whole job.

Reactions: 7
She’s completely missed the boat, none of the potato van people come up on my fyp anymore, she can’t even keep up with the latest trends on tiktok and that’s her whole job.
Of course she has missed the trend, she to busy deleting and blocking twolls to keep up with everything else on tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn't she be honest and say she knows this man personally, dumb witch
She doesn’t does she? Didn’t she day she followed him on tiktok rather than knowing him personally. Also I do have to agree with supporting rather than comparing. They are two people running the same business in two totally separate places so theres no need to be team one or the other. It’s a shame she’s only said that for clout rather than actually believing it though

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t does she? Didn’t she day she followed him on tiktok rather than knowing him personally. Also I do have to agree with supporting rather than comparing. They are two people running the same business in two totally separate places so theres no need to be team one or the other. It’s a shame she’s only said that for clout rather than actually believing it though
She was asking about his child and saying how she saw her and the spoke, then asked about something he or his family cooked and how she'll have to taste it or something

That's not someone you just follow on socials

Reactions: 1
She was asking about his child and saying how she saw her and the spoke, then asked about something he or his family cooked and how she'll have to taste it or something

That's not someone you just follow on socials
It says lovely to meet you in the commmets so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I got this on Clubcard price blah blah blah. Appreciate its an Ad but how many bloody times do you need to say it Sev. She's so bleeping wooden will never understand how these huge companies want to work with such a thicko. Oh and the usual face slimming filter clearly wasn't on at the start was it. Sorry grumpy and had an actual hard day doing proper work. Rant over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel like Ela is very ‘social media trained’? What I mean is that she seems very aware of the cameras and almost puts on an exaggerated cutesy persona cos she knows that’s what mummy’s followers like. I don’t blame her of course, she’s just a child being influenced by the adults around her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How much crap did she buy in Haringey (which she can’t even spell correctly) today?! The sheer piggy greed was so apparent in that haul video. The possessed look in her eyes when she unboxed cake after cake after cake! She is such a tight cow unless it is buying herself glutinous foods. This is the woman who refused to buy her daughter the Barbie she wanted for Christmas or an appropriate outfit for a dress up day at school. 4 cakes and three boxes of baclava is totally justifiable though……

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How much crap did she buy in Haringey (which she can’t even spell correctly) today?! The sheer piggy greed was so apparent in that haul video. The possessed look in her eyes when she unboxed cake after cake after cake! She is such a tight cow unless it is buying herself glutinous foods. This is the woman who refused to buy her daughter the Barbie she wanted for Christmas or an appropriate outfit for a dress up day at school. 4 cakes and three boxes of baclava is totally justifiable though……
She's also absolutely pissed.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Sev might be back “in pharmacy” on the sly? The kid staying overnight at Nanny’s, missing breakfast and EWM videos more frequently, pre recorded content fobbed off as being that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think Sev might be back “in pharmacy” on the sly? The kid staying overnight at Nanny’s, missing breakfast and EWM videos more frequently, pre recorded content fobbed off as being that day.
No way!! She’s too much of a Narc now to go back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else feel like Ela is very ‘social media trained’? What I mean is that she seems very aware of the cameras and almost puts on an exaggerated cutesy persona cos she knows that’s what mummy’s followers like. I don’t blame her of course, she’s just a child being influenced by the adults around her.
Yes and it’s awful. Like saying please and thank you while looking directly at herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Nahh you must of had a nightmare that you watched this. Seagull never treats herself she always puts everyone else before her 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.