Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth makes her think ā€œyeah thatā€™d be great to post to Instaā€???? She is so unhinged

Also did not want to see Sedatā€™s view when pillow princess Sev is in missionary position

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s unbelievable. Now ramming down her throat the Gozleme she claims to have specifically bought for her daughter. She bought all that food for herself the greedy cow. Sheā€™s obsessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her struggle to use cutlery whilst ramming food she says she bought for her daughter down her neck. This one is a bit more full of flavour though. Simple Sev really has earned her name hasn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What on earth makes her think ā€œyeah thatā€™d be great to post to Instaā€???? She is so unhinged

Also did not want to see Sedatā€™s view when pillow princess Sev is in missionary position
Sedats a very brave man no wonder he is numb watching footy and smoking his only two enjoyable things he has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The massive mouthful she took at the start of the pasta video šŸ«£, also the inappropriate sounds coming from Ela, so wrong šŸ¤¬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pasta she has made tonight takes 3 minutes to cook, itā€™s what I call my tit dinner. We have it on a Thursday night when we have to be quick and out to kids clubs. Itā€™s nothing fancy at all, there she is bleeping orgasming over. What the actual duck!! The noises coming from Ela is disgusting, she should be ashamed that as her mother she is exposing her to all the bleeping weirdos on the internet. Terrible terrible parenting!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might avoid tik tok this weekend since itā€™s a bank holiday.
I can just see it nowā€¦ Sev and hairy daddy cooking up a bbq (even if itā€™s -20 outside and pissing it down)
Sev pissed in the hot tub.
Ewa acting like sheā€™s free for attenshun from everybody
Left overs for five days from the orgasmic šŸ˜’bbq

Just donā€™t think I can cope with it!! šŸ˜…šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might avoid tik tok this weekend since itā€™s a bank holiday.
I can just see it nowā€¦ Sev and hairy daddy cooking up a bbq (even if itā€™s -20 outside and pissing it down)
Sev pissed in the hot tub.
Ewa acting like sheā€™s free for attenshun from everybody
Left overs for five days from the orgasmic šŸ˜’bbq

Just donā€™t think I can cope with it!! šŸ˜…šŸ™ˆ
I couldnā€™t think of anything worse than sitting in that prison for 3 days straight, all bumming over her and her hummus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm blown away her donating to a clothing chairty, what could she donate I think she needs to be shopping there not donating she is such a mess. I bet nothing she donated so up for sale.
---
One day she is going to evolve to be able to open her jaw like a snake so she can shovel even more in
So Tesco, what about this did you think was a good idea to use her? I'm seriously dying to know.

Reactions: 3
I'm blown away her donating to a clothing chairty, what could she donate I think she needs to be shopping there not donating she is such a mess. I bet nothing she donated so up for sale.
---

So Tesco, what about this did you think was a good idea to use her? I'm seriously dying to know.
I bet it goes to be cut up for rags.

Reactions: 2
So sheā€™s eating someoneā€™s curry they made her but didnā€™t she say sheā€™s fussy with others food šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of all her videos the one I absolutely cannot watch is whenever she has pasta with yoghurt on top. The sounds, the yog round her mush, the way she rams it all in šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.