Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ that tongue was in overdrive over that jacket potato 😳 she’s bleeping vile
B11DD01E-7B91-4106-867B-97061EB7F3E2.jpeg
2413F2D6-D632-4567-804C-409FB2438C7D.jpeg
456DAA9E-385E-4E89-8A55-AD26C9D2FFDF.jpeg
C59FFE3C-5C48-4BBD-BAAE-EF03937D6BC9.jpeg
FEE3B5AA-E23C-47D1-8A75-226663140DD6.jpeg
FE28C8CB-D66B-4685-9634-F74E975283E9.png
0C8DE72B-C7A4-4148-A645-9136D3B9A2D8.jpeg
5685CAC9-D779-41E1-A8A2-2644481184F4.jpeg
008E4D8C-65A6-4BCD-AF78-F146C507E187.jpeg
5928EB1A-ACA2-4FD9-98A7-83ADAD62198E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The thought of Ewa dipping her head under water in that hot tub with hairy daddy’s chest hair floating around in there clogging it up makes me boke

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The poor neighbours imagine looking out your window to see these idiots splashing around. Somethings we don’t need to see and it’s these in a hot tub 🤮
Who shares a hot tub with their dad! Creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she acting like having a spud van is a rare thing? Doesn’t everywhere have them?

Hairy daddy’s hot tub video is vile.

• Haha
She was more feral than usual today with the food?! And ‘putting’ the raspberries genuinely looked difficult for her.
The dad’s latest video has more than double the amount of saves his videos usually get 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"everyone's so quiet. Everyones loving their food".....Sev, it'll never be quiet. They may not be talking but you all scoff like pigs that it's hardly quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sounds that family make are horrendous. Anyone know if she got fined for Ewas trip outta school?

• Haha
Have you looked at her fans? I don't know why companies are gifting her they will never buy anything they live on other countries.
---
I can't imagine scooping up sloppy seconds into my mouth like Mine did. This family repulse me.

Why is she acting like having a spud van is a rare thing? Doesn’t everywhere have them?

Hairy daddy’s hot tub video is vile.
We were having spuds from the spud van 25 years ago what's the big hype ???

• Haha
Why does a 7 year old need goggles in a hot tub? I’m surprised they didn’t put the armbands on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen a video with a massive gifted Turkish takeaway. I don't think any of them "reach out" to her I think she goes to them saying she's massive on tik Tok and will advertise it for them

Reactions: 14
Just seen a video with a massive gifted Turkish takeaway. I don't think any of them "reach out" to her I think she goes to them saying she's massive on tik Tok and will advertise it for them
This must be what happens when large companies will not touch you with a barge pole. You walk around town begging.

• Haha
So what she actually means is she rarely pays for a takeaway when she says they rarely get a takeaway.

Reactions: 4
I agree. She’s also a liar, why would a brand new business send her loads of free food and then tell her she doesn’t need to share it. Newsflash sevda people don’t give you work because you personally deserve it they give you it because you have a large number of followers.

🫣 won’t she be the oldest child there? Anything for a freebie
I have a 5 year old and even she doesn’t watch Peppa bleeping pig, then again mine hardly watch tv, always outside playing football or on the trampoline. Even eating we have Alexa blasting the venga boys whilst we talk about our day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have it on good authority that they did reach out to her first, it was gifted but she did ask for enough for the whole family 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.