Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I could have just shared that and not put gifted…. But my conscience wouldn’t have been clear.”

duck off Sevda. You need to read the ASA guidelines and familiarise yourself with the LAW.
Gifts must be marked as gifted. It isn’t difficult to understand. You’re not doing it because you’re a saint. You’re a narcy bleep through and through. I also highly doubt the takeaway got all that much business from her post. She doesn’t have that many “fans” local to her. It’s mostly American tweens in the comments.

I see she’s also caught up on all her “twoll” pages and is now addressing how she eats like a glutinous pig and doesn’t appear to gain weight. Shes packed on a fair bit since going full time on TT. Now you’ve addressed that Sevda, how about a video discussing the lack of safe guarding your child? Yeah, didn’t think so. twit.

Reactions: 20
I walk lots and lots and lots, like 3 times a day.

yeah, to the patch of grass outside ya front door!

if you walked that much, you wouldn’t have needed a dog walker, and Rocco would be getting much more exercise than he is, the vet said he was overweight

Reactions: 14
So Ela has a friend around who’s 5 😳, kids nearly 8. I’d understand if it was a cousin but come on a 5 year old. That poor kids stomach aswell eating that crappy kebab 🤢

Reactions: 7
I just couldn’t take all that food off of a small business just starting up. I’d have to at least pay half. Especially when it’s feeding so many adults. The people have no guilt do they? I bet she don’t order from there again and goes back to her old Turkish place

Reactions: 9
The kid us always stuck in...beautiful day...get her out...at home playing with a 5year old 🙄.

Reactions: 5
I just couldn’t take all that food off of a small business just starting up. I’d have to at least pay half. Especially when it’s feeding so many adults. The people have no guilt do they? I bet she don’t order from there again and goes back to her old Turkish place
I thought this too. When she’s offered food for free she orders a lot - pure greed.

I keep reporting her post under undisclosed ads and disordered eating…the way she eats is not healthy; it’s a borderline eating disorder.

Reactions: 8
I thought this too. When she’s offered food for free she orders a lot - pure greed.

I keep reporting her post under undisclosed ads and disordered eating…the way she eats is not healthy; it’s a borderline eating disorder.
Shouldn’t hairy dad mark it advert aswell?

Reactions: 2
Why is Ela playing with a pram that a toddler would have? It’s way too small for her.

Reactions: 12

Do you get any results with that? I keep reporting another creator that’s always advertising stuff o. The sky while cooking… but they say no violations. Am I doing it wrong?

Honestly don’t think she can get anymore in that mouth of hers. She’s chewing about 3/4 times swallowing then shovelling it in
One of her recent videos I skipped through earlier and she puts a massive piece of chicken and rice onto a poppadom, shoves it in her mouth, chews a few times and then you can hear the swallow. It was awful!! It was the sound of too much food being forced down. Painful.

I've said it before but whyyyyy are these videos even a thing. What is the fascination of watching someone "ummmm" over food that you're not eating or tasting yourself as a viewer.

Such a pathetic family.

She came up on my FTP years ago and I have always just dipped in and out purely because I'm intrigued how people live like this 😆

Reactions: 7
Do you get any results with that? I keep reporting another creator that’s always advertising stuff o. The sky while cooking… but they say no violations. Am I doing it wrong?
I’ve been told that even with a no violation TikTok won’t push the video as much reducing views/ revenue if there are enough reports…which people like Sev deserve if they refuse to declare ads

Reactions: 1
So she’s actually giving away her HelloFresh meals to her sister now 😂 This woman will do anything but eat the meals from the brand that are actually paying her wages. Just further proof she doesn’t like them, doesn’t eat them but still wants the paycheque. I hope they see it and drop her contract!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.