Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ncc89

VIP Member
So her “day in a life” was supposed to prove how busy she is and how she never stops, it was literally stuff the rest of us do around full time work? I work 9-5 and before I go to work I’ll empty the dishwasher, make sure kids have had breakfast/got everything they need for school, walk the dog, empty the bin if need be, get a wash on, get something out the freezer for dinner, drop the kids off at school, do an 8 hour day at work, come home and cook dinner, do housework, get lunches and uniforms ready for the next day and take the dog for another walk (we do have a dog walker who comes every lunchtime, unlike begda I’m not lazy I’m just not at home). She lives on a different planet the lazy cow.

Reactions: 11

Ejo27

VIP Member
How is her hair so singed and snapped literally a week after having it cut? If it splits any more, she’ll give Worzel Gummidge a run for his money. She’s got the beak to pull it off 😂

Attachments

• Haha

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
She is seriously getting worse. The amount of food piled up on her plate. Shoving it in & eating so fast. My dog has better table manners than her. For real!

Filming Ewa pretending to do an eat with me making noises & closing her eyes. Saying how cute she is. This so so bad!!! Despite all the warnings. I am surprised Tiktok allows this. Their community guidelines are supposed to be strict.

• Sick
  • Angry

Ejo27

VIP Member
Saint Sevda the selfless giving her parents an oven for their anniversary. Has to let everyone know about it though! Fucking narc

• Haha
  • Angry

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I bet her mum & dad are so pleased she has a friend
I prefer Lisa
verity strikes me as the type who really likes everyone to know how “different” and “edgy” she is
And sorry, calling your kid Wednesday is just giving “look at me I am goff I call my kids weird shit”

“I do make good pancakes. I follow the BBC good food recipe but I’m still cooking ‘em” Groundbreaking sev.

I know it’s been mentioned many a time before but the way she uses a knife and fork makes my skin crawl. Pulling the fork across the plate like that instead of using it to hold the food in place while you cut it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I don’t think Sedat understands what she’s saying about his MIL. I think he’s backwards as well as a foreigner who’s barely learned English.

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think the child seems to rule the house and she goes to bed the same time as her mother and that is why we see her up so late.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s so patronising to her husband, saying the gravy was lovely followed by “well done” she speaks to him like he’s a child, shocking

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
Just watched her ‘kebub’ advert. I’m assuming this piece of artwork took her all day to think up? What was the bwief for this one I wonder? Only so much you can do with kebab meat… she literally throws the kebab meat in the oven, deep fries some oven chips and makes a cheese sauce that even she says takes 5 minutes. The whole meal plus plating it up would have taken no more than 15 minutes (all processed crap) so what part is taking her all day to think of ideas for? Is she rattling her little brain to come up with that meal idea when it’s literally not a recipe it’s just frozen food thrown together? 😂

• Haha

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Sedat getting lucky once a year, on his birthday.
😂😂 Sedat was probably fucking relieved that he got to spend a few hours at home on his own without being babysat.

I noticed in the dad's dessert video Ela says, "I want to video my food". Sevda let's her by the sounds of it. How fucking sad that every time they eat Ela wants to film everything, even when out in public... what a sad childhood!

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The family buy each other valentines gifts? Never heard the term token gifts either
Her sister wrote in the card rocco is the only man Sevda needs 😂 that tells you everything about their marriage
I feel so sad for Sedat and his family, what kind of thing is that to write.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she’s like “I say kebab the Turkish way” when 1) she ain’t Turkish and 2) she didn’t learn to speak Turkish until she was an adult

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
Wish she would stop sticking Wocco in that bloody body fleece, she only does it so she doesn’t have to wash him down after a walk, he isn’t cold!

my lab gets dirty every time we go out, even if there is no mud 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ but it’s part of having a dog, none of the other dogs in that video on insta have a jacket on!

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Ela only has to mention a bellyache and she knows she will get the day off school. If I were Sevda and she kept constantly mentioning bellyaches to get off school, I'd march her down the doctors or at least look at what I'm feeding the kid. Absolutely zero wrong with her - she's got no shame either posting it all to social media. The school need to investigate fast. That child speaks like a four year old and the depriving her of her education is showing. She will be severely bullied when she goes to secondary school.

• Heart