Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
It was the 'me and my porky sister' kaybub video that had me howling. Whoever created that page needs an oscar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Whatever123

VIP Member
I’m cringing so hard. She really thought she did something with this clap back. Deadest clap back ever and she still thinks she did something 😩

• Haha
  • Sick

Lj8

I didn’t like the way she spoke about her mums budget for a second hand car, do we think she’s wanting another gifted car for her mum 🤔

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Sometimes I feel like us lot are going mad. Why does no one else see that she doesn’t cook hello fresh any other time. i feel like we bang on about this but IT WINDS ME UP

seaside girl

Chatty Member
Why does she plate up a hot dinner then start fucking around chopping tomatoes etc - get that ready first you absolute dumbo
It really annoys me 🤣

Bellaboos

#Thread title suggestion
Woe is my my life’s so stressy. Desperate for a collab with Aunt Bessie

• Haha

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
The amount of absences she’s had this school year already, and with another 3 weeks unauthorised planned, she must be on the schools radar for attendance? Her % must be super low. What are the actual processes and consequences for that? Does anything who works in school know?
She’ll get a letter and possibly be invited to a meeting at the school, depending on their processes. But with Ela’s level of absence and the fact she also has planned holidays in term time, which she has broadcast all over the social channels, I would think at some point the educational welfare officer would be in touch.

She will certainly be fined for the holiday(s) and possibly even taken to court given that her attendance last year was also abysmal. If it were a child in my class I would probably be flagging it as a safeguarding concern, as children who miss that much school, that often, would certainly be a cause for concern.

In addition to all of this, it is wild that a bunch of strangers on the internet know how often that child misses school. Well, and a lot of other things do do with her to, but that’s another matter altogether…

• Heart

Ejo27

VIP Member
She thinks it is cute her 7 year old child has incredibly poor speech and dexterity skills. Yes, fucking adorable.

• Angry
  • Sad

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
She’s getting on my nerves even more than usual. You ‘help’ buy your mum a car, that’s fine - keep it private. She just wants it on TikTok so the comments are flooded with ‘you’re so kind’ and ‘such a lovely daughter’ - such a narc. always wants the validation from others.

If she’s got a few grand disposable cash, I know we’ve mentioned it here before but WHY is her daughter’s bedroom still like a used old woman’s bedroom in a local authority care home? There’s not one thing in that girls room that suits her age. In fact; my 80 year old Nana has a more modern bedroom than Ela! It would cost Sev a few hundred quid for some paint on the walls, nice curtains and bedding, some ikea furniture, maybe even a new carpet at a push 🤷‍♀️ a few shelves and pretty pictures on the wall to make Ela enjoy her room. I honestly don’t get why it hasn’t been touched since the 90’s. She’s a disgrace. Her mum’s just come back from holiday and they are going again in a few months so they aren’t exactly skint are they! So let your mum buy her own car if she needs one so bad and spend your money on that ugly house and primarily your daughter!!!

Spanor511

VIP Member
That Sevda the Seagull account is brilliant. I am crying with laughter at the voiceovers. Kebob 🤣🤣🤣
The cameo video. What is that noise? Mortifying.

• Haha