Sevda Ela #25 financially fwee, mawning cowfee, can someone walk Wocco for me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that 3-4wks off school for Ela? I know Cyprus is two wks. She is literally failing that child so badly with her education. The school must have huge concerns with this family. From being online, her diet, her education. It’s absolutely poor parenting and she will be the first to complain when the school give her feedback to say Ela is behind in her school work! Dickhead!

Reactions: 14
How is she still feeding her child pancakes she made 2 days ago? Come on now.

Reactions: 13
How she feeds her child is a form of child abuse. Poor kid, most of us are doing our best to feed our children the best fruit and veggies, lean meat, and good meals ready for when she comes home with no cameras.

Reactions: 4
The dumbness is getting worse. An act surely? Paddling pool it’s February just to save herself a few quid

Reactions: 2
Well, Herman Munster is the gift that keeps on giving. That ‘event’ and the comments on here have had me roaring

The dumbness is getting worse. An act surely? Paddling pool it’s February just to save herself a few quid
She will have to buy those cushioned ABC, 123 mats for under it or Ewa will have a sore arse sitting in it, I say the ABC, 123 ones because Ewa can play with them after, so it wont be a waste of money, we all know how seagull hates wasting things

It’s a bit much from Bella Lasagne isn’t. Seems to be some kind of emotional crutch, I’m here for it though. Tom Tom barely seems there of engaged does he? Poor woman needs an outlet. We need a Bella Lasagne SIL thread. I don’t know how to do it? She fascinates me, least old wobbly head has something to say! Unlike simple Sev grating mounds of cheese every 5 minutes. Her rant today about not being a millionaire was so bitchy!

Reactions: 6
Don’t think the SIL can have a thead here. I’m sure they need 10k followers before making a thread .

Reactions: 1
Yeah SIL is flying high these days! I don’t know how I must confess. If someone on here does perhaps we can start one!

Reactions: 1
Poor Sedat this week, he’s been told he’s getting ‘Netflix and Chill’ and ‘nudes’ but neither were what he was expecting

Reactions: 10
Most boring just like her especially in that grey knitted nan suit acrylic shit
They might be boring but at least they are not the tacky fucking shit she normally has. They are the nicest ones I seen her have. Well when I say nicest what I actually mean is least worst.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.