Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes crazy.I dont understand how they can walk in them outside .All for show with her and they look naff anyway
They look as if they could easily trip up in them!
Why doesn’t she get their feet measured and fitted for proper toddler walking shoes?
probably because neither Clarke’s or Start Rite has gifted her any the begging mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They look as if they could easily trip up in them!
Why doesn’t she get their feet measured and fitted for proper toddler walking shoes?
probably because neither Clarke’s or Start Rite has gifted her any the begging mare.
anything would be better than those .All for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kids off school yesterday so where did Sara take them? Nope not soft play , IKEA

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly her kids are so unphotogenic it baffles me why she chose to exploit them as her career

Reactions: 10
Honestly her kids are so unphotogenic it baffles me why she chose to exploit them as her career
I guess it was a way to earn loads of freebies for popping out 8 kids 🤷‍♀️. What baffles me is that she gets all these gigs in the first place. She has no personality, her content is dull and repetitive …

Reactions: 4
ive never known anyone take themselves so seriously.Do you think she ever does anything a bit random or fun?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its strange really because i looked at her yesterday on insta and thought she had a giant moonface - but i think she has always had a giant moonface

Its strange really because i looked at her yesterday on insta and thought she had a giant moonface - but i think she has always had a giant moonface
yeah she def always has a giant moonface ,could aso def be pregnant too though 😂

• Heart
Why does she always put “where has time went” rather than “where has time gone”?
So annoying 😠

• Heart
Why does she always put “where has time went” rather than “where has time gone”?
So annoying 😠
shes probbaly a bit thick
---
the babies and otis dragged to jo malone so she can get her freebies ,lucky them🤨

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.