Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from last thread, those trainers are gross. All the insta huns going on about them this morning. I donā€™t get it?

Reactions: 2
She needs a reality check
Whilst most mothers are working to provide for their children and worrying about the cost of living increasing she is sitting crying about trainer?

sorry Sara if you read this you need to see the bigger picture.

i am going to unfollow her as sheā€™s so unrelatable and boring. Using her poor babies to make money whilst she clearly doesnā€™t show any interest in the older ones.

i actually feel like messaging her to get grip.
ps no wonder Jon looks like a corpse working all hours under the sun to fund her shopping addiction to beige things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She needs a reality check
Whilst most mothers are working to provide for their children and worrying about the cost of living increasing she is sitting crying about trainser?

sorry Sara if you read this you need to see the bigger picture.

i am going to unfollow her as sheā€™s so unrelatable and boring. Using her poor babies to make money whilst she clearly doesnā€™t show any interest in the older ones.

i actually feel like messaging her to get grip.
She needs to get a life and live in the real world with what is going on right now, some of her followers canā€™t even afford to feed their kids right now and sheā€™s crying about her 100th pair of trainers! Itā€™s vile

Reactions: 5
Isit a 4 bed? So Iā€™m guessing the 3 boys in one room to give the twins their own?

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s a 4 bed and then the dining room has been converted as 5th bedroom
Itā€™s the Taylor wimpey ā€œdoughlasā€ style house
So where is the twins going to go then?
Is poor Otis getting shunted out his room for the two kings?
Must be the 3 boys in one room which I can imagine is very tight, new build bedrooms really arenā€™t that big for 3 children šŸ˜³

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s a 4 bed and then the dining room has been converted as 5th bedroom
Itā€™s the Taylor wimpey ā€œdoughlasā€ style house
So where is the twins going to go then?
Is poor Otis getting shunted out his room for the two kings?
ā€œThe babies roomā€
Where will that be?
Is she going to put Otis in with the two older boys? (Bit of a squash if she is) and then give the babies Otisā€™s room?
The mind boggles at the musical beds that must take place it that house!

Having to give up the dining room as a bedroom for her eldest boy leaves very little living space for the family!
I know over time families have tolerated a lot worse than this, but that was from necessity.
The way she constantly spends money on clothes, shoes and accessories that are unneeded would be far better spent on a larger home, they really donā€™t need to be living in such cramped conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Think about her when weā€™re having a bad day she says .I understand the point sheā€™s trying to make about the fact she has 19 kids and most of us have maybe 2 or 3 but really Sara ? Think of you? Must be sooo hard scrolling through insta and making online orders all day .wish I had the privilege but Iā€™m too busy trying to figure out how we will afford the babies formula ,the school dinners ,summer clothing ,petrol to work,gas and electric !

• Heart
Why is she filling her stories with the twins as newborns?
ā€we started young and itā€™s never stopped us achieving the things we want in lifeā€
Like what? What do they ever do? Where do they ever go?
seems the things she wanted in life are Zara & H&M hauls & blagging freebies on instagram!

Sorry but is she still going on about how small they were?
Who cares šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ they werenā€™t even that small Sara hen, my son was only a few ounces heavier than august born at 39 weeks
But at birth he weighed the same as most newborns. They were probably tiny in her eyes as I think Otis was a massive baby

Reactions: 2
Anyone else getting a pregnancy announcement vibe this year? šŸ‘€
Oh dear god no šŸ™„

ā€œBut even down to my job on hereā€
FFS she calls overbreeding & cadging freebies a job!!!!
Also referring to tattle with the comment on negativity and saying sheā€™s always ignored it!
No you havenā€™t Sara, only a few months ago you were posting screenshots of comments about you onto your Instagram stories, I guises all those kids causes brain fug with her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So Jon also wears a hat round the house too, definitely turning the heating off to get a Zara haul instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is why i dislike sara so much - read her reply to the other poster ā€œ Because people cant or couldnt have 10 children they breed negativity ā€œ . Is she really saying woman who cant have children dislike her because she has 10!!???
Sara - i can and have had children . We chose to stop having them because of an over populated planet and the economy . You are the selfish one justifying your need to reproduce !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is why i dislike sara so much - read her reply to the other poster ā€œ Because people cant or couldnt have 10 children they breed negativity ā€œ . Is she really saying woman who cant have children dislike her because she has 10!!???
Sara - i can and have had children . We chose to stop having them because of an over populated planet and the economy . You are the selfish one justifying your need to reproduce !
She objects to people pointing out that the children miss out!
the point is, her kids DO miss out, on one on one time, on holidays and experiences (when does she ever do anything with them) and dressing them in every shade of griege isnā€™t exactly doing something meaningful!
the kids probably want the odd character jumper or something in a brighter shade but if it doesnā€™t come across as ā€œinstagramableā€ then itā€™s a no no.
And it IS selfish to have so many children, the planets fucked up enough as it is, how is it going to sustain so much overbreeding and the effect it has on its resources?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.