Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only she thinks the “money making twins” look cute 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are dressed like tiny babies
Ffs how long is she going to keep squeezing them into freebies that are way too small and uncomfy for toddlers (yes Sara they’re toddlers now not newborns!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those boys looked laughable today . Get them in normal bloody clothes . They are wed toddlers not bizarre Victorian babies .
---
“Wee”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
guys she IS perfect ok.Just because you arent and your house is full of colourful plastic toys and your kids wear spider man and peppa pig clothing with proper footwear doesnt mean she should pretend too ! Ok ! her life IS organised,happy,sensational.

• Haha
The kids might get another trip to IKEA if nothing gifted pops up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More expensive clothes x 2 gifted to her for the twins!
why?
The last thing those twins need is more clothes that they’ll never get their wear out of!
it makes me so angry 😠
There are Far more worthy people to give them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She loves her children, seems a good Mum, but when I watch her stories I wonder to myself is it really worth it though having that many children? It’s always a drama when one gets sick waiting for the other crowd to get it, going out is stressful, she is always falling into bed shattered. It just seems like an unnecessary drama.

She loves her children, seems a good Mum, but when I watch her stories I wonder to myself is it really worth it though having that many children? It’s always a drama when one gets sick waiting for the other crowd to get it, going out is stressful, she is always falling into bed shattered. It just seems like an unnecessary drama.
she will be hooked on pregnancy and wanting a newborn ,maybe addicted to giving birth.They obv want a big family .
Not disagreeing with you though .It must be so stressful.We are debating number 4 at the minute but the cons are outweighing the want for a big family

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.