Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she still squeezes the twins into size 9-12 months! 😯. My twin girls are slightly younger and smaller and are wearing 12-18 🙃
Exactly, no wonder they often look uncomfortable when she’s squeezing them into clothes that are too small!
she needs to think about their comfort rather than her delight in labelling them as still baby sized!
babies grow Sara, that’s what they do and no amount of pretending that they’re smaller than they are will actually alter that.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but all those kids at the hospital is awful No consideration for anyone else at all, there could be people there waiting to find out good/bad news and they have to deal with all those kids running around just plain ignorant.

Awful editing on her new “real” (reel). The kids look so awkward throwing the balls out of the pit. It’s almost as if they are waiting for a bad reaction and testing the water. I have never once seen them playing

Reactions: 1
She’s been gifted a ball pit for the twins.
Well everything’s gifted that she has for them so no surprise there.
She thrilled too that it matches her living room… in other words the usual boring greige!
Those kids must get no colour stimulation.

I’m sorry but all those kids at the hospital is awful No consideration for anyone else at all, there could be people there waiting to find out good/bad news and they have to deal with all those kids running around just plain ignorant.
Precisely, both parents were there!
why didn’t one stay home with the other children and one of them take the little boy for his hospital appointment?

Can she not get anything right ! She says she loves her gifted “ Buckle “ pouch - sara its pronounced “ Boo clay “ ! Google is your friend sara 🙄🙄🙄
You think these unfluencers would do some research for the gifts they are given

Can she not get anything right ! She says she loves her gifted “ Buckle “ pouch - sara its pronounced “ Boo clay “ ! Google is your friend sara 🙄🙄🙄
I’ve seen loads of so called “fashion influencers” pronounce it this way 😩.
Can’t remember if it was Sara but heard someone pronounce a gifted wine carafe as a “cara-fay” 🫠
I bet she pronounces the j in fajita …

• Haha
She loved the “buckle” ball pit too!
You’d think a person could properly pronounce the words if they love the product so much!
I wonder how often she gets free stuff?
It’s hard to tell as she doesn’t always declare it.

• Heart
How many pairs of those New Balance trainers does she own?
Seems she’s getting a new pair nearly every other week!
How ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her content is sooooo boring and dull. Every story is like Groundhog Day with the same trainers and grey leggings

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i unfollowed her a while ago becuase her content was like a wet weekend in january .I do sometimes keep up with this thread though,it seems nothing has changed .Why is everything so drab,dull and depressing .I dont just mean her home and her clothing but everything is so contrived ,boring,unispiring,basic,samey,cold,miserable,bland bleak looking.It shouldnt be because she has a million kids who will be full of life but duck me shes seems about as much fun as a funeral.Everything has to be so perfect and of course its just for the gram (i hope) but just be a bit more authentic

Reactions: 2
i unfollowed her a while ago becuase her content was like a wet weekend in january .I do sometimes keep up with this thread though,it seems nothing has changed .Why is everything so drab,dull and depressing .I dont just mean her home and her clothing but everything is so contrived ,boring,unispiring,basic,samey,cold,miserable,bland bleak looking.It shouldnt be because she has a million kids who will be full of life but duck me shes seems about as much fun as a funeral.Everything has to be so perfect and of course its just for the gram (i hope) but just be a bit more authentic
Yes to this! Insta is so boring now cos every #mom is either trying to be super perfect with a beige, bland house/wardrobe/personality or else a total scummy mummy with a tit tip of a house & feral kids - nobody is just bloody ‘normal’ or in any way relatable to me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.