Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another haul of H&M clothes that her kids absolutely don’t need.
No child needs sets of new outfits every week like this!
How wasteful.

Reactions: 1
Perfect just what I neeed. X
is she off her tits ?
have you heard of the cos of living crisis sara hun? Plus it will be spring before we know it.Who wants to spend that on a snow suit when were getting on for march

Reactions: 4
is she off her tits ?
have you heard of the cos of living crisis sara hun? Plus it will be spring before we know it.Who wants to spend that on a snow suit when were getting on for march
Precisely, no one in their right mind would be buying those when we’re on the verge of spring.

Reactions: 3
no thanks ,i cant see much point in having ten kids just to ship them all to the grandparents at the weekend
Yes I’ve always doing that odd.
They’re at school all week then spend all day Saturday at the grandparents!
When does she ever get to see them properly?

Like everyone aspires to be just like her and her kids!
Arrogance much?
Wouldn’t aspire to be like them all at all. My children are very lucky we have lovely family days out, holidays and lots of memories made. What can Sara’s children say we used to go to grandmas and we always had lots of clothes she dull AF I feel sorry for her children

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t aspire to be like them all at all. My children are very lucky we have lovely family days out, holidays and lots of memories made. What can Sara’s children say we used to go to grandmas and we always had lots of clothes she dull AF I feel sorry for her children
Only goes on days out when they are

✨GIFTED. PR INVITE✨

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can I ask what is so “sensational” about her? A sensationally shocking money waster perhaps

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The twin on the right😲 his hands are almost purple . Maybe sara buy him some gloves
---
I thought she had boots on in this photo🫢🫢🫢
Bit extra fake tan 🤣🤣
and wtf are those shoes ?!?! dont the twins want to be toddling around ? why have they got slippers on outside ? theyre not even suitable for inside tbh

Reactions: 3
and wtf are those shoes ?!?! dont the twins want to be toddling around ? why have they got slippers on outside ? theyre not even suitable for inside tbh
They’re certainly not what they should be wearing on their feet outside in the winter that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
They’re certainly not what they should be wearing on their feet outside in the winter that’s for sure.
shes crazy.I dont understand how they can walk in them outside .All for show with her and they look naff anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.