Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwibabs

Chatty Member
I’m sick of this absolute BEG getting everything sent to her!!! Nursery Wellie boots and outfits she can afford toys she can clearly afford when she’s buying £90 leggings!!!! These company’s need to send these things to kids that are going to nursery COLD In this cost of living crisis poor kids haven’t needed it more. She is a horror accepting it all instead of either gifting it on to charity or giving to kids in need. Il say it she’s a scaffy little b1tch that needs a word with herself.

Again £90 leggings while accepting hundreds of freebies daily!!!! Clothes hauls coming out her ears while kids starve and are freezing. She can honestly get fkd.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
she must have Otis in with the 2 middle boys now. The oldest one is in the dining room, 2 girls share, a room for twins and then her room so only leaves1 room for the 3 boys to share. All fine when kids are young but the older girl will want away from her sister at some point cos at a certain age she will want her own space… hence why most people don’t have all them kids

Reactions: 11
New poster here but I had to share my disbelief at her buying a second yoyo "just so we can have the option of pushing one each" 😭

So relatable 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She can think she is above us all she wants cos she has 8 children but let’s face it, who would really want 8 kids? You cannot possibly give each of them enough attention, spend 1:1 time with them or take them foreign holidays and give them experiences.
She rants on about how they all have each other and that is all they need but actually it’s not Sara - your kids need life experiences and relationships with friends out with their siblings - this isn’t a cult!
Not to mention they are crammed in a four bed house, she might use a dining room as a bedroom but the living room/kitchen are not built for 10 people so they are 100% crammed in that house.
I am also now convinced she receives a ton of cash from DLA probably for her alopecia and for the wee boy. There is no way on gods earth they can afford the lifestyle they lead on her husbands car salesman/manager wage.

• Heart

Rexy123

New her have always followed along on these posts but never posted anything.
I actually used to really like Sara’s account, I guess I’m a pretty boring person who likes beige clothes and simple decor 🙈

recently though I’ve not been watching her stories etc she is just frustrating me so much, did anyone else almost miss that it was jacobs birthday ? Poor child got one story post and the gifts he got were identical to the gifts Noah got on his last birthday no serious thought went into it at all, she posted happy birthday to Jacob then when right back to sharing about the twins birthday, I found that really really sad it’s all about the twins sorry no let me rephrase that it’s all about august 🤣 poor arhlo hardly gets shown it’s always august.
Sara if you read this…news flash you have 7 other kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ I want to see more of Noah he looks dead cheeky, Nevaeh looks like such a sweet girl, Francesca I can imagine gets up to so much mischief along with Otis who used to be the golden child 😬 and Jacob is pretty awesome I would be sharing more about him and how he just takes everything in his stride. Owen I understand why he isn’t shown much but you would honestly think she only had one child and that would be august/twins when she wants to use that card for her advertising of freebies 🤷🏽‍♀️
I get the whole insta is a snap shot of her life and we don’t see everything or how she acts/treats the kids etc so I feel guilty judging and writing on here but I did used to really like her account now it’s just a money making tool, no uniqueness, no fun, no sharing of her big family on days out or holidays etc it’s all clothes and freebies it’s become so boring no wonder she complains of her none existent story views everyone’s fed up seeing h&m hauls and her feet pushing a pram

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Where does she keep it all 🤷🏽‍♀️
I live in a bigger house than her and have 1 child (2 spare bedrooms) and I couldn’t cram the amount of stuff she has into my home… I also couldn’t think of anything worse than having millions of pairs of the same leggings/trainers etc not to mention all the kids clothes plus toys 😵💫😵💫😵💫
I think owning too much stuff invites extra stress into your life, the less possessions you have the less stressful your life will be.
I think she seems a good mum and obviously adores her children, but instead of spending on new trainers and countless leggings and blazers each week why doesn’t use the money to take them all on holiday now and then.
They never seem to go anywhere.

Ella4

Chatty Member
Can’t stand this woman , such a beggar . Those poor children are nothing more than props to her , and charging people for the kids clothes is just so tacky , the amount she has given to her she should donate some . Greedy greedy bint .

• Heart
Reactions: 9

B_ee

Chatty Member
I can't believe she got freebies from Sweaty Betty. I ordered leggings yesterday morning with their 20% off but seeing influencers getting it for free puts me right off buying from places

• Heart

Dipdab

VIP Member
I hope the kid jumps in a muddy puddle as soon as he puts those trainers on …

• Haha

kiwibabs

Chatty Member
Promoting £70 shorts. Have a word Sara doll. People are barely affording to live. Grinds my gears. Untenable. Rather watch paint dry. Boring basic batch.

• Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
Imagine your mum having eye cream that costs over £100 but you never get to go on holiday or out anywhere really..

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
I don't know anyone who goes to a farm wearing a dress and a blazer. Is that just me or is that not normal?
i dont know anyone who wears a floor length satin skirt to look after 8 kids and chase three toddlers around

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkflamingowings

I am shocked at the flaunting of the amount of shoes this woman gets delivered daily, these shoes cost over £100 each and she literally has a new pair every single day, if not two pairs. As for the gifted boden stuff, i have never seen her dress her kids in boden items ever.

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Does she ever do anything for her kids that isnt gifted to her for free ??coupled with that and the fact I honestly dont think theres anyone on insta who loves themselves more than her ,Ive had to unfollow .Im not sure where she gets the confidence from tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 8