Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes probbaly a bit thick
---
the babies and otis dragged to jo malone so she can get her freebies ,lucky themšŸ¤Ø
Imagine getting all dressed up and heading off to a Jo Malone event and some other ā€˜influencerā€™ rocks up with her 3 kids - Iā€™d be raging šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Imagine getting all dressed up and heading off to a Jo Malone event and some other ā€˜influencerā€™ rocks up with her 3 kids - Iā€™d be raging šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
the twins trying to walk in those stupid ugg slippers ! GRIM
put some proper shoes on them ffs

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not stopped by here in an age! Nothingā€™s changed has it, Saraā€™s still a freeloading bleep!
I am surprised that sheā€™s not added cash cow #9 to the brood as yet! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s sooo bad for their feet to not have proper shoes on.
i mean something that even resembled a shoe would be a start.I know shes never going to put them in an actual clarks or startrite but come on ,something with a sole would be nice for them

Reactions: 4
i mean something that even resembled a shoe would be a start.I know shes never going to put them in an actual clarks or startrite but come on ,something with a sole would be nice for them
Absolutely, they always look like theyā€™re struggling to stop themselves slipping out of those ugg monstrosities šŸ˜ 
No way can they walk properly in them.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely, they always look like theyā€™re struggling to stop themselves slipping out of those ugg monstrosities šŸ˜ 
No way can they walk properly in them.
It's all about the look in her eyes but to me they look hideous.

Reactions: 2
incase you had absolutley no idea what a newborn baby needs ,Sara says babygrows are a good shout.Size down though cos her massive 1 day premature twins who are 2 next week still wear age 9-12 months

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not stopped by here in an age! Nothingā€™s changed has it, Saraā€™s still a freeloading bleep!
I am surprised that sheā€™s not added cash cow #9 to the brood as yet! šŸ˜‚
Surely not šŸ˜³ where would another baby even sleep šŸ„“

Reactions: 4
I actually admired her today , especially the pic with zero eyebrows.
i assume they calm down then look more normal?
Still totally think she is pregnant though

Reactions: 1
i know nothing about the treatment shes had but wondered the same thing about them being pink.Do they turn brown or something ?

i know nothing about the treatment shes had but wondered the same thing about them being pink.Do they turn brown or something ?
They shouldnā€™t be pink. Usually they are darker when they are first done then once they scab and fall off the brows are lighter, so sheā€™s talking nonsense saying they are pink/red and lighter then get darker, thatā€™s absolutely not the case. I think the pigment sheā€™s chosen is just completely the wrong shade for her. Sheā€™s already saying about how she will darken them up so Iā€™m guessing she knows herself the colour is wrong. Strange when she usually applied very dark fake eyebrows, that she went with ginger ones.

They shouldnā€™t be pink. Usually they are darker when they are first done then once they scab and fall off the brows are lighter, so sheā€™s talking nonsense saying they are pink/red and lighter then get darker, thatā€™s absolutely not the case. I think the pigment sheā€™s chosen is just completely the wrong shade for her. Sheā€™s already saying about how she will darken them up so Iā€™m guessing she knows herself the colour is wrong. Strange when she usually applied very dark fake eyebrows, that she went with ginger ones.
did she get them for free do we know? or is that a silly question? otherwise id be going straight back to the salon not trying to fix them myself

did she get them for free do we know? or is that a silly question? otherwise id be going straight back to the salon not trying to fix them myself
If she got them for free then she deserves them to be a mess cos sheā€™s a granny cow who pays for nothing & never declares her gifts!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ā€œMy colour is sold outā€ she says about her sweater in her Instagram story!
What colour? She lives in a greige world that is totally bereft of any colour šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.