Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually pay for all the party stuff or was any of it gifted?
She’s so lax at putting #ad or #gifted in her posts that it’s difficult to tell.

Reactions: 3
She’s never got the twins in a snuzpod still at 12 months 🤯🤯🤯how dangerous
Does she 🤯 the twins are pulling themselves up to standing position, like you said so dangerous, they will indefinitely topple out, I would imagine she won't be having anymore babies and I know from experience when you have had your last baby you like to hold on a little longer, however if it is a cost to their health it really is selfish!

New her have always followed along on these posts but never posted anything.
I actually used to really like Sara’s account, I guess I’m a pretty boring person who likes beige clothes and simple decor 🙈

recently though I’ve not been watching her stories etc she is just frustrating me so much, did anyone else almost miss that it was jacobs birthday ? Poor child got one story post and the gifts he got were identical to the gifts Noah got on his last birthday no serious thought went into it at all, she posted happy birthday to Jacob then when right back to sharing about the twins birthday, I found that really really sad it’s all about the twins sorry no let me rephrase that it’s all about august 🤣 poor arhlo hardly gets shown it’s always august.
Sara if you read this…news flash you have 7 other kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ I want to see more of Noah he looks dead cheeky, Nevaeh looks like such a sweet girl, Francesca I can imagine gets up to so much mischief along with Otis who used to be the golden child 😬 and Jacob is pretty awesome I would be sharing more about him and how he just takes everything in his stride. Owen I understand why he isn’t shown much but you would honestly think she only had one child and that would be august/twins when she wants to use that card for her advertising of freebies 🤷🏽‍♀️
I get the whole insta is a snap shot of her life and we don’t see everything or how she acts/treats the kids etc so I feel guilty judging and writing on here but I did used to really like her account now it’s just a money making tool, no uniqueness, no fun, no sharing of her big family on days out or holidays etc it’s all clothes and freebies it’s become so boring no wonder she complains of her none existent story views everyone’s fed up seeing h&m hauls and her feet pushing a pram

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually used to really like Sara’s account, I guess I’m a pretty boring person who likes beige clothes and simple decor 🙈

recently though I’ve not been watching her stories etc she is just frustrating me so much, did anyone else almost miss that it was jacobs birthday ? Poor child got one story post and the gifts he got were identical to the gifts Noah got on his last birthday no serious thought went into it at all, she posted happy birthday to Jacob then when right back to sharing about the twins birthday, I found that really really sad it’s all about the twins sorry no let me rephrase that it’s all about august 🤣 poor arhlo hardly gets shown it’s always august.
Sara if you read this…news flash you have 7 other kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ I want to see more of Noah he looks dead cheeky, Nevaeh looks like such a sweet girl, Francesca I can imagine gets up to so much mischief along with Otis who used to be the golden child 😬 and Jacob is pretty awesome I would be sharing more about him and how he just takes everything in his stride. Owen I understand why he isn’t shown much but you would honestly think she only had one child and that would be august/twins when she wants to use that card for her advertising of freebies 🤷🏽‍♀️
I get the whole insta is a snap shot of her life and we don’t see everything or how she acts/treats the kids etc so I feel guilty judging and writing on here but I did used to really like her account now it’s just a money making tool, no uniqueness, no fun, no sharing of her big family on days out or holidays etc it’s all clothes and freebies it’s become so boring no wonder she complains of her none existent story views everyone’s fed up seeing h&m hauls and her feet pushing a pram
She doesn’t share family days out or anything even remotely practical for bigger families - no food shop, meal planning, free days out -nothing at all cos he existence isn’t purely based on getting pregnant with the next cash cow and then as soon as they become toddlers and lose the insta appeal, she gets pregnant again.
most people in large families don’t spend their days online shopping and dressing their kids and themselves in beige Clothing to match their beige decor and her beige personality

She doesn’t share family days out or anything even remotely practical for bigger families - no food shop, meal planning, free days out -nothing at all cos he existence isn’t purely based on getting pregnant with the next cash cow and then as soon as they become toddlers and lose the insta appeal, she gets pregnant again.
most people in large families don’t spend their days online shopping and dressing their kids and themselves in beige Clothing to match their beige decor and her beige personality
Exactly, she shares nothing about being a big family. I want to see the kids playing in a park or enjoying the beach on holiday etc just let us see them being kids having fun and being messy and not dolls dressed up for advertising purposes 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise the twins cots and nursery furniture in their room was gifted to her from Mamas & Papas!
That’s quite a few hundred pounds worth there!
I would never think I was worthy of getting stuff given to me, I’ve always liked to know that I’ve worked and paid for whatever my kids had.
I’ve said it before, but she’s utterly shameless with her freeloading.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Surprise surprise the twins cots and nursery furniture in their room was gifted to her from Mamas & Papas!
That’s quite a few hundred pounds worth there!
I would never think I was worthy of getting stuff given to me, I’ve always liked to know that I’ve worked and paid for whatever my kids had.
I’ve said it before, but she’s utterly shameless with her freeloading.
But she does work… creating and uploading contact takes so much hard work you know!!

Does she 🤯 the twins are pulling themselves up to standing position, like you said so dangerous, they will indefinitely topple out, I would imagine she won't be having anymore babies and I know from experience when you have had your last baby you like to hold on a little longer, however if it is a cost to their health it really is selfish!
Well she posted a video or picture I can’t remember now and the snuz pod was still right next to her bed .Obviously I don’t know for definite but I know myself I wouldn’t be keeping my snuzpod next to me bed if my baby wasn’t sleeping in it any longer .It’s great when you can get the room back 😂

It’s literally all about who she can use to get the most freebies from! She’s had to show the twins at every available opportunity so she can secure the the thousands of pounds she’s been given in bedroom furniture ,prams,clothes,bouncers,weaning and feeding equipment .I doubt she could afford her kids without insta but god knows why she gets given so much free stuff because her content is shite ! Like you say poor jacob barely got a look in and I actually find the older kids quite interesting .I bet Francesca is full of personality and it would be lovely to see more of the older boys .Otis seems to have disappeared .Why does she never show parties for the older kids ,even if it’s just her set up,decorations etc ? I used to like her and her account too but it’s just boring and grabby now.I’m sorry but the twins being pushed in the pram in a daft bonnet for the 283rd day in a row doesn't interest me ,I just skip the story .I have a baby the same age too so it’s not that babies don’t interest me .There’s loads she could show that would make excellent content but she chooses to show the same boring stuff ,there’s a complaint every other day about people being negative or being a ‘troll’ too .No Sara your content is just dead and we can see right through you .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I do really like Sara however I totally agree in terms of her content being constant clothing hauls and overly expensive items of furniture. When she had mentioned she hasn't been getting the same amount of interaction I truly believe this is why. I feel her instagram has so much potential and would grow alot if she just done simple ditl, grocery shopping, routines etc. I do recall her saying that her chanel is mostly about fashion and hauls as that is what she enjoys and that's totally up to her, although if she would like more engagement and more of a following then I honestly believe a more simple approach could definitely grow her. I have a bigger than average family myself with 4 children and would be really interested in seeing her day to day lifestyle and routines etc, I think alot of mums with bigger families would also enjoy this too

I do really like Sara however I totally agree in terms of her content being constant clothing hauls and overly expensive items of furniture. When she had mentioned she hasn't been getting the same amount of interaction I truly believe this is why. I feel her instagram has so much potential and would grow alot if she just done simple ditl, grocery shopping, routines etc. I do recall her saying that her chanel is mostly about fashion and hauls as that is what she enjoys and that's totally up to her, although if she would like more engagement and more of a following then I honestly believe a more simple approach could definitely grow her. I have a bigger than average family myself with 4 children and would be really interested in seeing her day to day lifestyle and routines etc, I think alot of mums with bigger families would also enjoy this too
She says her page is about fashion and hauls maybe she should stop using her children to falsely gain all these followers she has. I followed her because she had a large family like myself but I’m not interested in the slightest about her gifted fashion hauls or skin routines. I’m proud to say that I have 4 children that I wanted and I have paid for everything for my children myself. I haven’t had children I can’t afford for everyone else to clothe them provide next to me/nursery furniture sterilisers etc

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t post anything interesting because they don’t do anything interesting except go on walks unless they get gifted a free day out😂
Poor kids are missing out on holidays and days out because their mum has a severe Zara / H&M problem.

It’s a shame as I would love to see her routine, how she meal plans,
Gets them all out the house on time etc!

She doesn’t post anything interesting because they don’t do anything interesting except go on walks unless they get gifted a free day out😂
Poor kids are missing out on holidays and days out because their mum has a severe Zara / H&M problem.

It’s a shame as I would love to see her routine, how she meal plans,
Gets them all out the house on time etc!
She could actually be interesting but instead she chooses to eye duck herself in a mirror wearing a another outfit. She could actually do more on her alopecia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.