Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said before but I do wonder if these hauls she does are actually being kept and she’s not just doing hauls to #aff link them gain money but send it all back again. She always looks the same beige white and black clothes there really is no need to keep buying the amount she does

Reactions: 2
I’ve said before but I do wonder if these hauls she does are actually being kept and she’s not just doing hauls to #aff link them gain money but send it all back again. She always looks the same beige white and black clothes there really is no need to keep buying the amount she does
I’m almost certain that that’s what she’s doing.
She doesn’t go anywhere that would warrant needing anywhere near so many clothes.

I’m almost certain that that’s what she’s doing.
She doesn’t go anywhere that would warrant needing anywhere near so many clothes.
I’m sure another insta hun said Zara and h&m are good pay regarding the #aff link. When will businesses wake up and stop gifting or doing ads with Instagrammers? A lot of them cry out wanting support as a lot are suffering due to covid but there really not doing themselves any favours carrying on like this. As I’m sure like myself those businesses that gift those who can afford it we will not be buying from them I’ll be steering clear thank you.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure another insta hun said Zara and h&m are good pay regarding the #aff link. When will businesses wake up and stop gifting or doing ads with Instagrammers? A lot of them cry out wanting support as a lot are suffering due to covid but there really not doing themselves any favours carrying on like this. As I’m sure like myself those businesses that gift those who can afford it we will not be buying from them I’ll be steering clear thank you.
Exactly, I always try to avoid buying from companies that gift stuff to freeloaders on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
I do really like Sara however I totally agree in terms of her content being constant clothing hauls and overly expensive items of furniture. When she had mentioned she hasn't been getting the same amount of interaction I truly believe this is why. I feel her instagram has so much potential and would grow alot if she just done simple ditl, grocery shopping, routines etc. I do recall her saying that her chanel is mostly about fashion and hauls as that is what she enjoys and that's totally up to her, although if she would like more engagement and more of a following then I honestly believe a more simple approach could definitely grow her. I have a bigger than average family myself with 4 children and would be really interested in seeing her day to day lifestyle and routines etc, I think alot of mums with bigger families would also enjoy this too
Or even if she treated the children equally - which she doesnt at all - she is pathetic and always justifying or moaning about her high number of children .

Also - maybe rub the self tan in more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

New her have always followed along on these posts but never posted anything.
I actually used to really like Sara’s account, I guess I’m a pretty boring person who likes beige clothes and simple decor 🙈

recently though I’ve not been watching her stories etc she is just frustrating me so much, did anyone else almost miss that it was jacobs birthday ? Poor child got one story post and the gifts he got were identical to the gifts Noah got on his last birthday no serious thought went into it at all, she posted happy birthday to Jacob then when right back to sharing about the twins birthday, I found that really really sad it’s all about the twins sorry no let me rephrase that it’s all about august 🤣 poor arhlo hardly gets shown it’s always august.
Sara if you read this…news flash you have 7 other kids 🤦🏽‍♀️ I want to see more of Noah he looks dead cheeky, Nevaeh looks like such a sweet girl, Francesca I can imagine gets up to so much mischief along with Otis who used to be the golden child 😬 and Jacob is pretty awesome I would be sharing more about him and how he just takes everything in his stride. Owen I understand why he isn’t shown much but you would honestly think she only had one child and that would be august/twins when she wants to use that card for her advertising of freebies 🤷🏽‍♀️
I get the whole insta is a snap shot of her life and we don’t see everything or how she acts/treats the kids etc so I feel guilty judging and writing on here but I did used to really like her account now it’s just a money making tool, no uniqueness, no fun, no sharing of her big family on days out or holidays etc it’s all clothes and freebies it’s become so boring no wonder she complains of her none existent story views everyone’s fed up seeing h&m hauls and her feet pushing a pram
Yes this ! I noticed that poor boys birthday was practically ignored . It was awful

Attachments

Last edited:
Or even if she treated the children equally - which she doesnt at all - she is pathetic and always justifying or moaning about her high number of children .

Also - maybe rub the self tan in more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes this ! I noticed that poor boys birthday was practically ignored . It was awful
i think she looks awful these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
there she goes moaning again 😴 about the weather
Yeh it’s tit but maybe if you took your kids on holidays instead of buying thousands of unnecessary clothes you could enjoy some nice weather together
But then again they would probably have to rent out a full Boeing 737 to fit them all in 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tbf duno how you can moan about the weather when it’s been the same since u where born. And still had 8 kids. Zara hauls on tap but canny take the kids to soft play. She’s one of the lucky ones with a garden too. Sara needs to weesht.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeh it’s tit but maybe if you took your kids on holidays instead of buying thousands of unnecessary clothes you could enjoy some nice weather together
But then again they would probably have to rent out a full Boeing 737 to fit them all in 😂😂😂
Wonder how they would do it with a thousand kids, what age can they sit on their own

• Heart
Can you imagine looking forward to a nice relaxing flight and you see her family of 25 walking towards your seats ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s proper peculiar looking isn’t she
I think she makes the most of herself and is pretty enough but she needs to get her hair cut (aware it’s a wig). It’s just like a big mass of hair that takes over her face, she doesn’t do anything with it to style it so it’s just hanging round her like a big pair of curtains and looks so dated.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.