Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the eldest girls birthday too?
Yup but you wouldn’t know as she doesn’t get any form of attention on Sara’s Instagram.
Just posting about the twins and showing off their balloons.

Its a shame really.

Reactions: 1
Came here to say the same thing ! My boy is 1 second week of august .6 weeks time takes you to the 16th of august and she was due considerably earlier than me because I can remember her going on about it so much .What’s her obsession with them being small and early ?They we’re barely prem! Hence why they were average sized babies for twins !
Shouldn’t she be happy she has 2 full size healthy babies. The obsession. Over having 2 small sickly babies is odd

Reactions: 4
Shouldn’t she be happy she has 2 full size healthy babies. The obsession. Over having 2 small sickly babies is odd
It’s just a way for her to get the attention she craves and feel *special*
It is very weird though

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice her slip up!?

“Erm the boys was 6 weeks early well 4 but that depends “ and then she cut ot off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that not because twins usually only go to 38 weeks? So she means 6 weeks early to 40 weeks but 4 weeks early in twin terms?
That’s how I’ve taken that but not sure if that’s correct

I’m sure they were born at 34 weeks that’s what her post says when they were born

Is that not because twins usually only go to 38 weeks? So she means 6 weeks early to 40 weeks but 4 weeks early in twin terms?

I’m sure they were born at 34 weeks that’s what her post says when they were born
So full term for her twins would be 37/38 weeks (non id separate sac and placenta I believe). They aim to deliver/induce in the 37th week. I have the same type of twins. I don’t “correct” their age despite being born just before 37weeks. Because you wouldn’t correct the age of a single baby born around that time?

Anyhow a year later and I still can’t get over Arhlo. Why the H????

Reactions: 2
So full term for her twins would be 37/38 weeks (non id separate sac and placenta I believe). They aim to deliver/induce in the 37th week. I have the same type of twins. I don’t “correct” their age despite being born just before 37weeks. Because you wouldn’t correct the age of a single baby born around that time?

Yeh the H in Arhlo is unnecessary and i don’t think I’ll ever get over August as a name either tbh..

Exactly - why are they always ‘corrected’ I’ve never heard anyone say the about a premature baby before… mine was 1 week late, do I need to start telling people that when they ask her age 🙄🙄

• Haha
Oh what a lovely colourful display of balloons for the babies…. Oh wait 🥺 they must match the house of no colour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if poor Neveah will get a birthday post or if it’s all about the twins
I just came here to see if anyone else noticed that the video of Neveah receiving her bunny has been covered with a picture of the cash cows on her grid. Can’t possibly let her daughter have the limelight for a second…

Reactions: 4

Twins go to 37 weeks - but the weight of the twins is a massive factor in relation too , as she says “ very early babies “ .
She has done this time and time again making things up for content

My twins were born at 30 weeks and 34 weeks they learn to suck and feed etc we were discharged at 35 weighing 4.5lbs…. 😂

• Heart
I just came here to see if anyone else noticed that the video of Neveah receiving her bunny has been covered with a picture of the cash cows on her grid. Can’t possibly let her daughter have the limelight for a second…
I did wonder that myself?? Why has she done that?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.