Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - and her make up skills are awful. It looks like she has put her lipstick on with a paint roller .

also this paddling pool for her tribe ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
the stingy cow! i'm not going on holiday this year becuase we can't afford it .I don't know when we will be able to afford a holiday tbh but at least i can say i've got the biggest paddling pool that will fit in my garden for the kids 😂Thing is ,she didn't even buy this .It's gifted !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
By the look of these they look like Percy pig cupcakes from m ands, but my question is how can u spend 100s on 1(2) kids then get Percy pig for the other😂😂😂😂😂, bear milkshakes goodie bags cakes etc for the twins but m and s for wee Otis bless um. Now kids would be happy with anything. That’s no my point my point is , have the same for them all or none at all.

Attachments

I cringed so hard at her getting Otis to do that daft ballon trend that’s all over Instagram .So bloody typical of her ,she is so lame !
Otis is such a cutie though bless him

Reactions: 2
she buys the same clothes on repeat every year ! for both her and the kids .What's the point?

‘ the boys are currently in 6-9’ no, no they are not !!!!!!😂
omg what an actual idiot she is 😂😂 raking the mamas and papas freebies in i see.I would literally never set foot in there again and i've spent thousands with them over the years .I don't get these companies .I wish they'd give to a parent in genuine need and make a big song and dance about it on their social media .That would make me much likely to think yeah i'll give them my business .Not giving tit away to these so called influencers constantly .

My twins are smaller and younger and are wearing 9-12 😂
Exactly, why would she be buying… sorry cadging 6-9 month clothes for those two chunks?
There again I suppose with the amount of times their clothes are replaced she doesn’t need to allow for shrinkage or room for growth.
It’s crazy the amount of bland colourless clothes they go through.
I wonder if the cost of living crisis will affect her in due course?
What will they do for money when people can’t afford the new cars that her husband sells because everything they earn they need to pay the increasing cost of fuel bills?!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.