Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever thought that her content is boring and that’s why her page isn’t growing?
saying the same old stuff. She’s not interesting even with 500 children as she shares nothing real life she shares tit that make people feel insignificant because they can’t afford a beige bonnet that’s made out of itchy wool.
Her winging that no one is liking her posts has become part of her content .She doesn’t respond to messages ,she’s extremely unremarkable ,I personally don’t find her very warm.
Those mi loves outfits cost a fortune ,she gets them all gifted but the average person cant
Afford (or would want ) to dress their baby in them

unrelatable even

Reactions: 2
Her winging that no one is liking her posts has become part of her content .She doesn’t respond to messages ,she’s extremely unremarkable ,I personally don’t find her very warm.
Those mi loves outfits cost a fortune ,she gets them all gifted but the average person cant

unrelatable even
No one responds to her posts because she only advertises - maybe get some content!

unrelatable even
And the company advertises their products and with luxurious fox fur or raccoon fur trim 😠
How can anyone be so crass as to condone that in this day and age?

• Heart
More bracelets with her kids names on! 😳
How many of these has she got now?
Does she have trouble remembering their names or something?

Reactions: 1
More bracelets with her kids names on! 😳
How many of these has she got now?
Does she have trouble remembering their names or something?
There would never be enough bracelets to fit all her kids on

Did anyone else notice poor otis little toes absolutely crammed into those jelly shoes 😫 I wish she would buy her children some proper fitting shoes for once

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice poor otis little toes absolutely crammed into those jelly shoes 😫 I wish she would buy her children some proper fitting shoes for once
Have noticed that many times, she’s quite neglectful where her kids feet are concerned, she’d rather shove them in badly fitting freebie shoes than get them properly fitted footwear.

Did anyone notice her slip up!?

“Erm the boys was 6 weeks early well 4 but that depends “ and then she cut ot off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice her slip up!?

“Erm the boys was 6 weeks early well 4 but that depends “ and then she cut ot off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Came here to say the same thing ! My boy is 1 second week of august .6 weeks time takes you to the 16th of august and she was due considerably earlier than me because I can remember her going on about it so much .What’s her obsession with them being small and early ?They we’re barely prem! Hence why they were average sized babies for twins !

• Heart
Came here to say the same thing ! My boy is 1 second week of august .6 weeks time takes you to the 16th of august and she was due considerably earlier than me because I can remember her going on about it so much .What’s her obsession with them being small and early ?They we’re barely prem! Hence why they were average sized babies for twins !
She just lies all the time about the twins - saying about their bad start in life - has she seen the size of the twins they are bigger than her 3 year old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.