Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 weeks tomorow they are 1 and still being rammed into Carry cot part of the pram 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone surprised she’s been gifted two car seats for the cash cows… sorry I mean twins?
She’s such a begging witch, she must have zero pride.

• Haha
Why has she put those hideous sandals on the twins?
They don’t need them, they’re not walking yet, the last thing they need is footwear that looks uncomfortable as hell!
She’s never taken care of her kids feet, even when they’re walking when do we ever see her getting the little ones feet measured and fitted for proper shoes?
She’s rather have those horrible looking gifted shoes.
Sara your kids feet need proper care and attention when they’re small, the bones in the feet take many years to harden little growing feet are mainly made up of fat and gristle that are easily damaged when put into incorrectly fitting footwear.
Spend some money on their feet rather than copious amounts of leggings and oversized blazers that you’ll never get a chance to wear.

Reactions: 5
She seems surprised that Arhlo has pulled himself up by the furniture!
He’s a fortnight off turning one, it’s the sort of thing they’re usually doing at that age!
“He keeps me running in circles” well that’s what kids do, it’s like she’s only just finding that out, even after all the kids she’s had.

• Heart
He’s a fortnight off turning one, it’s the sort of thing they’re usually doing at that age!
“He keeps me running in circles” well that’s what kids do, it’s like she’s only just finding that out, even after all the kids she’s had.
she can’t bare the fact their no longer newborns that’s why 😝

Or is she gutted arHlo has done it before augie

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wtf were those bonnets the twins had on in the pram today?
They looked like something out of The Handmaids Tale!

• Haha
Could her posts be anymore self absorbed ? I get the feeling everything is about her .She doesn’t really come across as very likeable

Has she ever thought that her content is boring and that’s why her page isn’t growing?
saying the same old stuff. She’s not interesting even with 500 children as she shares nothing real life she shares tit that make people feel insignificant because they can’t afford a beige bonnet that’s made out of itchy wool.

Reactions: 6
Has she ever thought that her content is boring and that’s why her page isn’t growing?
saying the same old stuff. She’s not interesting even with 500 children as she shares nothing real life she shares tit that make people feel insignificant because they can’t afford a beige bonnet that’s made out of itchy wool.
Agreed - her content is beyond dull. Most people don’t have 500 kids, but I get they may be intrigued about how people with that many do it!
She could have TONS of content - how to meal plan for a family of 10, how you manage to save up & plan for each birthday & Christmas, free days out for kids, do the kids wear hand me downs from one another, how they budget with things like days out, eating, holidays. Not a single person I know who is a stay at home mum (or who works) gets online orders delivered on the daily. She is so unrealistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Talking about itchy clothes for those twins.
The state of these she’s promoting on her stories 🤢
Probably hoping to get sent freebies.
Poor kids, I always feel like having a good scratch just looking at stuff like this.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Talking about itchy clothes for those twins.
The state of these she’s promoting on her stories 🤢
Probably hoping to get sent freebies.
Poor kids, I always feel like having a good scratch just looking at stuff like this.
Oh it’s cringe. Nothing screams more “send me these” than plastering over Instagram how cute they are 🤢 buy them sara if you think there cute 🙈

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.