Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today she posts that people ask “ why so many “ she replies because they fill her heart -
So i was right she doesnt consider we are over populated - that jobs are like chickens teeth - that our economy is bad at the moment - that her children might not have a job - that they may need social housing and benefits - Selfish cow
Most parents are satisfied with one or two kids which fill their heart.
Why was hers not filled years ago?
Why overbreed?
If you’ve got a child shaped void in your heart why not adopt some of the children in the care system them need a loving forever home?
Perhaps it more about needing the vanity of reproducing oneself with her!

Also when she says “they are our forever”!!!
Hardly, when she tired of then once they reach a certain age!
She talks as if they are possessions, something rather creepy about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Love a matching set for Otis”
No, you love a bleeping free set, and that’s exactly what they are.
Also why is she showcasing that pathetic pair Brooklyn Beckham and his wife?
Just why would you?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s selling Otis’s Ralph Lauren trainers!
After all the free stuff she gets why doesn’t she give them away to someone that deserves them?
Play it forward as they say.
She’s so greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Most parents are satisfied with one or two kids which fill their heart.
Why was hers not filled years ago?
Why overbreed?
If you’ve got a child shaped void in your heart why not adopt some of the children in the care system them need a loving forever home?
Perhaps it more about needing the vanity of reproducing oneself with her!

Also when she says “they are our forever”!!!
Hardly, when she tired of then once they reach a certain age!
She talks as if they are possessions, something rather creepy about it all.
She says all that but if thats the case why does she leave some at her mothers ? Take them all with you sara that will be the best contraception for you

Reactions: 2
The ‘they are our forever ‘ is a really odd thing to say ,to me.I don’t get it .I have three children and can’t say it’s a phrase or thought that would enter my head .What does she mean ?

• Haha
The ‘they are our forever ‘ is a really odd thing to say ,to me.I don’t get it .I have three children and can’t say it’s a phrase or thought that would enter my head .What does she mean ?
Can’t say it’s something I’ve heard any parent say, babies and children grow up into adults with lives and minds of their own.
Perhaps she hasn’t thought of that.

God even she has jumped on the hello fresh bandwagon lol 😂😂😂 do hello fresh cater a box to feed a family of 10?????

• Haha
She is thanking people today “ for their support “ AKA “ thanks for feeding my 20 kids “

• Haha
She’s got some gall, how can she not be embarrassed about all these freebies?
Why can’t she pay her way in life like everyone else?
She’s no better than a beggar on a street corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbh it’ll probably have got her on her high horse seeing as actual celebs do hello fresh she will now probably think she is one 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait for the day social media has fizzled out and gone what will she do then

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for the day social media has fizzled out and gone what will she do then
Especially once the kids all reach their teens ,it’s going to cost a fortune when they all start wearing adult size clothes and shoes ,wanting everything branded ,phones ,driving lessons,proms,college ,uni etc!

Reactions: 4
Especially once the kids all reach their teens ,it’s going to cost a fortune when they all start wearing adult size clothes and shoes ,wanting everything branded ,phones ,driving lessons,proms,college ,uni etc!
Yep you don’t get gifted driving lessons or college/uni fees. Clothes and shoes is questionable as she still does but seeing as her older children now get left out probably not even Otis is slowly being pushed aside with freebies now

Reactions: 1
Yep you don’t get gifted driving lessons or college/uni fees. Clothes and shoes is questionable as she still does but seeing as her older children now get left out probably not even Otis is slowly being pushed aside with freebies now
I’d say the freebies are mainly either for her or the babies /toddlers .The small kids are her selling point and what people are interested in.Doubt jd are going to be approaching her to kit all her teenage boys out when the time comes .Bloody hope not anyway

I’d say the freebies are mainly either for her or the babies /toddlers .The small kids are her selling point and what people are interested in.Doubt jd are going to be approaching her to kit all her teenage boys out when the time comes .Bloody hope not anyway
But wouldn’t you want the older children for example go around in the latest JD trainers at school/college their friends etc it would get a lot further than tiny prem babies or toddlers looking cute in those items

Reactions: 3
But wouldn’t you want the older children for example go around in the latest JD trainers at school/college their friends etc it would get a lot further than tiny prem babies or toddlers looking cute in those items
Sorry I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.