Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But wouldn’t you want the older children for example go around in the latest JD trainers at school/college their friends etc it would get a lot further than tiny prem babies or toddlers looking cute in those items
It makes more sense

Reactions: 1
But wouldn’t you want the older children for example go around in the latest JD trainers at school/college their friends etc it would get a lot further than tiny prem babies or toddlers looking cute in those items
I think I get what you mean as the babies and toddlers don’t get much use out of things as they grow fast. Her older ones don’t get things as they are non existent on her page really.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make?
IMO I’d be more inclined to spend a small fortune on items for my older children that I know would last longer thank spending £50+ on a baby grow that my baby would wear for a few weeks because they’ve outgrown it. I just don’t think she needs to be so grabby for all the baby items she gets that will last her two minutes

Reactions: 3
The twins outside lying on that blanket giving themselves their bottles.
Proof they absolutely don’t need those “feeding cushions’ that they were gifted the other week!
Just another instance of her grabbing anything that’s offered her whether she needs it or not.

Reactions: 7
She posted the other day that the twins have a cough and auggy has been given an inhaler - maybe its something to do with them in tight clothes with hats on all day in the house

Reactions: 5
She posted the other day that the twins have a cough and auggy has been given an inhaler - maybe its something to do with them in tight clothes with hats on all day in the house
Indeed, must be awful for a poorly child ti be in those tight outfits.

Also the hairy fluffy outfits/hats will irritate their eyes and noses

• Heart
Well said trace
I have a fluffy jumper it might just be me but the fibres really irritate my nose makes it so itchy then swiftly onto my eyes and before you know it I’m sneezing 😂. I can take it off but those baby’s will be left in them all day and she will find more to put on them the next day

• Heart
New gifted rompers for the giant tiny twins
Gifted of course, little wonderful she’s full of praise for them.
Does she feel no shame at all this freeloading?

• Heart
God her post about the twins turning one. She is so gutttted they are no longer “small” newborns anymore. Bore off Sara. No doubt you will be pregnant by Xmas and the twins will no longer appear on the grid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s clear to see Sara talks crap.
says in her recent story the boy had and was treated for sepsis.
But when they where born she said it was her that had it and the boys escaped it so which was it?
She also says the twins was 6 weeks early but in actual fact they was 3 weeks early because twins are always born at 37 weeks . Also they was the biggest twins i have ever seen

Reactions: 4
It’s clear to see Sara talks crap.
says in her recent story the boy had and was treated for sepsis.
But when they where born she said it was her that had it and the boys escaped it so which was it?
She also claims he spent 14 days in neo natal yet came home at 13 days old! 🤔

I personally feel she’s just clutching at straws to stay relevant and to have content by going on and on and on about august 😴😴😴😴 attention seeker Sara

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.