Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s asking for suggestions for paint colours for the twins bedroom.
Oh did I say colours? So long as it’s a shade of light grey, can’t have them finding out that shades other than grey or beige exist.
See why doesn’t she go to b&q like everyone else and see the colour pallets herself ffs, she’d of had to pick the colours for the rest of her house or were they gifted and that’s what she’s hoping for in asking on paint colours.

Reactions: 4
I’ve only ever messaged one person on instagram when he filmed himself whilst driving with his young kids in the back.

It’s their choice to read here.

• Heart
I can't believe she got freebies from Sweaty Betty. I ordered leggings yesterday morning with their 20% off but seeing influencers getting it for free puts me right off buying from places

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s out with those hefty ten month old twins in the bugaboo carry cots again.
Why does she do this?
What child of that age wants to be lied flat?
It’s cruel.

Reactions: 6
Ignore the carpet tone guys it doesn’t match. This women needs pulled right back to reality the absolute clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡. Bigger things going on than perfectly fine carpets not being the right TONE

I’m a bit pissed obviously , more so though because I have been in my house for 3 months with floorboards still in the hall because I can’t affford a carpet atm!!!! And this witch is bothered about a TONE NOT MATCHING. My back is up 🤣😭.

Reactions: 2
Ignore the carpet tone guys it doesn’t match. This women needs pulled right back to reality the absolute clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡. Bigger things going on than perfectly fine carpets not being the right TONE

I’m a bit pissed obviously , more so though because I have been in my house for 3 months with floorboards still in the hall because I can’t affford a carpet atm!!!! And this witch is bothered about a TONE NOT MATCHING. My back is up 🤣😭.
Like anyone actually noticed the bleeping carpet!
Does she think everyone is as shallow and materialistic as she is?

• Heart
Telling her sheep to head over to a company’s summer sale, because “you know how much I love their stuff for Otis”.
She will love their stuff, she get’s it sent free, no having to hang around for a sale for her.
Also yesterday showing off not one but three new lots of footwear for Francesca!!!
She can afford to buy three new pairs of shoes at a time for her kids but companies still feel the need to send her free stuff!!!

Reactions: 5
Telling her sheep to head over to a company’s summer sale, because “you know how much I love their stuff for Otis”.
She will love their stuff, she get’s it sent free, no having to hang around for a sale for her.
Also yesterday showing off not one but three new lots of footwear for Francesca!!!
She can afford to buy three new pairs of shoes at a time for her kids but companies still feel the need to send her free stuff!!!
She cant afford it on just johns wage . There is no way ! Its either on klarna or they somehow have another income

I guess she has income from all the swipe ups with her H&M clothes. I would never swipe up for her, pretty much everything is H&M or Zara so I would just go search the sites myself rather than fund her. If she can afford 8 kids, she doesn’t need my swipe up pennies!
She will defo get PIP/DLA/Carers or whatever for the wee boy with the muscle problems and probably for her alopecia. Let’s face it, if they were rich, there wouldn’t be 10 of them living in a 4 bed house.

Reactions: 8
With a 4 bed only - that will be fine whilst the kids are little but awful when they start going to the teen years and they need privacy.

• Heart
With a 4 bed only - that will be fine whilst the kids are little but awful when they start going to the teen years and they need privacy.
My god can you imagine all the squabbles when they all become teens 😫.

Reactions: 2
Oh god she has those awful milk cushion things for her twins - thanking the company but obviously not marking #ad or #gifted
Also, her twins are 10 months old - but late in the day to be getting these kind of things but guess it was free so 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh god she has those awful milk cushion things for her twins - thanking the company but obviously not marking #ad or #gifted
Also, her twins are 10 months old - but late in the day to be getting these kind of things but guess it was free so 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Was thinking just the same.
Doesn’t she know her twins are 10 months not 9?
And yes, they’re far too old to need those bottle feeding devices, surely they can hold a bottle themselves now and should be off bottles completely very soon!

Reactions: 1
Also, has she paid £699 for a wee armchair!! Where does this pit of never ending money come from 😵💫😵💫😵💫

The boys are 9 months ? I thought they were older as my boy is 9 months and I’m sure she had the twins six weeks or so before me.
Anyway ,I hate the idea of those cushions and the fact she’s going to use them in her twins who can sit unaided baffles me ! Isn’t one of them crawling ? Surely they can hold there own milk if really needs be

Reactions: 1
She was reposting them after Chloe Lauren had done a ‘twins must haves’ and was saying she can’t believe she never knew about them, next thing - she’s gifted them. I don’t understand it - she doesn’t have THAT many followers, but seems to get loads of high end stuff sent her way. Every one of these small businesses who gift her is the best & most favourite ever until she is spending her own money & it’s all H&M or Zara!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.