Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was reposting them after Chloe Lauren had done a ‘twins must haves’ and was saying she can’t believe she never knew about them, next thing - she’s gifted them. I don’t understand it - she doesn’t have THAT many followers, but seems to get loads of high end stuff sent her way. Every one of these small businesses who gift her is the best & most favourite ever until she is spending her own money & it’s all H&M or Zara!

She also can’t say no to a freebie. That’s why she made the comment of oh wow I need
These. Then boom gifted never to be seen again. I think she’s actually got an addition to having deliveries. She could of easily said no Thankyou to those milk things as she doesn’t need them at all.

Reactions: 2
She also can’t say no to a freebie. That’s why she made the comment of oh wow I need
These. Then boom gifted never to be seen again. I think she’s actually got an addition to having deliveries. She could of easily said no Thankyou to those milk things as she doesn’t need them at all.
I despise the companies that send greedy freeloaders like her stuff.
No way would I ever buy from them, and I know that I’m far from alone in this.
anyone that would fork out hard earned money to buy stuff that she gets given for nothing must honestly be of unsound mind,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many “pieces” in that latest haul she’s been gifted?
And not an #ad marked anywhere!
She shouldn’t be getting away with this.

Freebie central ,I’ve lost count how many stories I’ve skipped yesterday and today

Why is she constantly neglecting to declare #ad in her freebie post?
And why is she constantly getting away with it?

Reactions: 3
Of course Sara shared the Louis Vuitton Nike trainers 😴 and no doubt she will shamelessly own a pair

Reactions: 1
“You are here and that is enough”
She says of the twins in her latest post!
Really Sara?
If they are enough why do you keep scrounging free stuff?

Reactions: 1
Today she posts that people ask “ why so many “ she replies because they fill her heart -
So i was right she doesnt consider we are over populated - that jobs are like chickens teeth - that our economy is bad at the moment - that her children might not have a job - that they may need social housing and benefits - Selfish cow

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Today she posts that people ask “ why so many “ she replies because they fill her heart -
So i was right she doesnt consider we are over populated - that jobs are like chickens teeth - that our economy is bad at the moment - that her children might not have a job - that they may need social housing and benefits - Selfish cow
Pretty sure 2
Kids will fill your heart equally but then again Sara clearly gets bored of them when they hit 3/4 years old

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.