Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever smile?
According to her she’s so content and happy with her brood of children and the freebies they bring her!
I wouldn’t like to see her if she was unhappy then, she looks like she’s sucking on a lemon most of the time.

Reactions: 7
So the kids are allowed to touch all the fruit and veg and at one point the girl puts it in her mouth and the small boy even bites a chilli 😳 . Teach your tribe to not touch food that other people have to buy sarah
Does she miss them though? She has enough at home I bet she doesn’t even notice the others aren’t even there

Reactions: 2
You’d think after having 6 kids previous to august she would know what the fecking signs and symptoms of teething were 😴 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she would complain about washing clothes, the amount she buys means she probably never wears the same thing twice on herself or kids

Sick of seeing them ugly af shoes .I’m sure she gets a new pair every week though so no doubt they’ll have disappeared once the next pair of new balance turn up .

Reactions: 4
Ooo a nice pair of plain leggings show us something different sara your clothes are plain and boring like yourself

• Heart
This is a two peice, comes in two pieces. It’s two like a top and shorts.
NO WAYYYYYY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
“The best Terry towelling sleepsuits”
I’ll bet they are, especially seeing that they’re another scrounged gift and haven’t cost you a bean Sara!

Reactions: 1
Arlo is so cute ! I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen him without a stupid bonnet and a filter

She still has the twins at almost ten months old in those bloody carry cots!
how long does she want to stretch the “new born” phase out for?
poor babies they can’t see a thing, just staring at the sky or a ceiling.
Even the big baby carriage prams that babies used to be kept in until toddler age had a sit up position in them, the kids weren’t lied flat on their backs once they got to the sitting up age.
They must be so bored.

She still has the twins at almost ten months old in those bloody carry cots!
how long does she want to stretch the “new born” phase out for?
poor babies they can’t see a thing, just staring at the sky or a ceiling.
Even the big baby carriage prams that babies used to be kept in until toddler age had a sit up position in them, the kids weren’t lied flat on their backs once they got to the sitting up age.
They must be so bored.
Their poor little heads are going to end up well flat also

Why are those Birkenstock’s so HUGE?! There’s a couple of inches gap at the back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.