Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is claiming the boys have only JUST gone into 6-9 months clothing?!? Sorry but they are not small… surely they are in 9/12?!🙈 they must be so uncomfortable in their tight cloths

Why is she making out their small. It annoys me lol

Also august is 20lb at 10 months old… my son was 21lb at 13 months… like I just don’t understand why she thinks that is small 😂

Reactions: 7
She is claiming the boys have only JUST gone into 6-9 months clothing?!? Sorry but they are not small… surely they are in 9/12?!🙈 they must be so uncomfortable in their tight cloths

Also august is 20lb at 10 months old… my son was 21lb at 13 months… like I just don’t understand why she thinks that is small 😂
I wondered this too! My baby is almost 9 months and in 9-12 but he’s bang average size and weight .You can tell from pics that the twins aren’t petite ,I think she’s just trying to hold on to them being small!

Reactions: 6

My twins are younger and smaller and are wearing 6/9 months! Although I’m not surprised as everything always looks tight on those boys. Poor things squeezed into tiny baby sized itchy outfits. Wonder if she knows that ill fitting and too tight baby clothes and actually restrict growth? Or is that intentional or her part

Reactions: 3

Indeed, why would anyone buy baby clothes that only just fit when you buy them?
Most people buy them with a bit of growing room in them.
There again, most people don’t have money to burn like Sara seems to do.
It’s helps too when a large percentage of their other clothes are given to you free of charge, even though half the time she doesn’t even bother showing them as #ad!

When my child was that age I went to a baby class and there was a girl there who had a premature baby but by that age he had defo caught up & she used to squeeze him in tiny clothes claiming that’s what fitted him. She took a real pride in saying ‘oh he’s 9 months old but he wears aged 3-6 months’ but in fact he just looked ridiculous and uncomfortable.

• Haha
She’s squeezing them in the smaller size because Zara mini only go up to 9-12m

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When my child was that age I went to a baby class and there was a girl there who had a premature baby but by that age he had defo caught up & she used to squeeze him in tiny clothes claiming that’s what fitted him. She took a real pride in saying ‘oh he’s 9 months old but he wears aged 3-6 months’ but in fact he just looked ridiculous and uncomfortable.
I actually follow someone else on insta who has a baby similar age who also squeezes them into way smaller than their age clothes and like Sara has them in the carry cot part of the bugaboo ,Even though they can crawl and pull themselves up.Constantly on about how small they are even though they werent prem and were just an average weight .
It is bizzare behaviour from these women .It’s gotta be something to do with loving the tiny baby stage and trying to hold on to it .Don’t get it personally ! It’s not exactly nice having to squeeze your baby into stuff when it’s too small or having them winge becuase they’re laid down in a bloody carry cot when their one in a few months !

Those poor boys, being dragged around a boring pr event of a store opening
“Enjoying just a few hours just us”
Maybe take them to a baby sensory class Sara instead of filling your wardrobe up with more unnecessary tit

Reactions: 6
Those poor boys, being dragged around a boring pr event of a store opening
“Enjoying just a few hours just us”
Maybe take them to a baby sensory class Sara instead of filling your wardrobe up with more unnecessary tit
Was thinking the same, can’t have been much fun for them, was definitely all for her.
Wonder how any freebies she got from there?

Reactions: 1
It’s a sportswear/yoga brand and never before has she mentioned sport/yoga or any other exercise - it just proves she will go anywhere and take anything for free.

Reactions: 2
What ever floats your boat sara. If buying clothes hauls and being a complete scrounger taking freebies left right and centre when you know exactly what’s going on in the world right now then shame on you. There’s baby’s and children that have had to flee their homes with nothing and there she is flaunting £300 sterilisers £100 shawls for her new borns gifted play gyms, prams weaning equipment no! Your disgusting sort your life out and be a parent to them kids that you produced and wanted pay for them yourself! Also I would 100% tell you to your face if I lived in the same country also if any of us messaged you we’d just get blocked so here we are writing it on here for you to read because there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it 😂

• Heart
What ever floats your boat sara. If buying clothes hauls and being a complete scrounger taking freebies left right and centre when you know exactly what’s going on in the world right now then shame on you. There’s baby’s and children that have had to flee their homes with nothing and there she is flaunting £300 sterilisers £100 shawls for her new borns gifted play gyms, prams weaning equipment no! Your disgusting sort your life out and be a parent to them kids that you produced and wanted pay for them yourself! Also I would 100% tell you to your face if I lived in the same country also if any of us messaged you we’d just get blocked so here we are writing it on here for you to read because there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it 😂
She’s the freeloading overbreeder that seems to care more about getting gifted ill fitting itchy looking outfits for her kids than she does about sustainability or what’s going on in the world but we’re the bad guys 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s asking for suggestions for paint colours for the twins bedroom.
Oh did I say colours? So long as it’s a shade of light grey, can’t have them finding out that shades other than grey or beige exist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.