Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her big toenails poking through the ballet shoes are giving me the boak 🤢
She definitely isn’t as classy as she thinks.
---
Tahat coastal area they go to all looks rather dirty.
Why would you dress yourself and young kids in white and beige to go there?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
the laura ashley outfits the almost two year old have on 🤣🤣wtf
they look like something a 10 month old might have worn in 1990 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new #ad had me howling ! She says when showing her followers “ and the razor is far more” substainable “ - eh sara?? Its Sustainable ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lies out her arse anyway she’s openly said she has no body hair, anything for an ad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The girls room being decorated, and surprise surprise looks to be identical to all the other rooms in both design and colour!
Where are all the girly shades of paint?
Girls room my arse 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
how many freebies ? bore off! I dont think she could love herself anymore either 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How much wardrobe and cupboard space must she have for all this stuff???

• Heart
Reactions: 3
how many freebies ? bore off! I dont think she could love herself anymore either 🤢
Her twins are almost 2, so why has she been gifted a new £250 changing bag?
How much longer is she going to be changing nappies for?
She’s such a beg!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sara got upset because someone dared to ask her if she is pregnant again 🙄 . Yes sara it is your business if you choose to have another - but as a responsible adult you have to think if its fair on the rest of the planet and are you prepared to keep all of the children at home if they cant find employment or housing or will they be on benefits and living in social housing .

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what it is but lately her shape looks so strange. Never ever thought she was built so odd before but now it’s the no neck, wide back, short arms and she just looks like so square. Can’t figure out if it is weight gain as it just looks strange if you know what I mean 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.