Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those twins in the ball pit!!! They look terrified, my child would have launched the balls not look at them, look at the camera and put the ball back down 🤯 the most miserable looking children I have seen. She’s not much better either all her stories are miserable and dreary.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Those twins in the ball pit!!! They look terrified, my child would have launched the balls not look at them, look at the camera and put the ball back down 🤯 the most miserable looking children I have seen. She’s not much better either all her stories are miserable and dreary.
We can’t have children being children and ruining the aesthetics now can we?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
they’re far too small for it!
I’ve been in Edinburgh this past week I was hoping to spot her somewhere out in the wild 😂

• Heart
I thought the same.Why are they so subdued ,they look like theyve never seen a toy before.My boy is about a month or two younger and hes scaling my fridge and sofa.He flies around playgrounds like no tomorrow.I know theyre all different and perhaps my child is the other extreme but i also know the twins always appear to be like babies not toddlers who are coming up 2.

• Heart
Why don”influencers” 🤮 always have those bleeding giraffes peering over the cot am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why don”influencers” 🤮 always have those bleeding giraffes peering over the cot am I missing something?
I guess “influencers” were gifted them as a job lot.
A sort of symbol, like pampas grass in the front gardens of the homes of swingers 🤣

• Haha
Poor Wayne saw the foul side of sara - what she wont tell you Wayne is she farms half her kids out to Johns parents - she only keeps the “ money makers at home “
Wayne someone once said “ How arrogant do you have to be to think that people are not allowed to have a different opinion to yours “ and thats sara all over . Come join us Wayne you get to voice your opinions here

Attachments

Poor Wayne saw the foul side of sara - what she wont tell you Wayne is she farms half her kids out to Johns parents - she only keeps the “ money makers at home “
Wayne someone once said “ How arrogant do you have to be to think that people are not allowed to have a different opinion to yours “ and thats sara all over . Come join us Wayne you get to voice your opinions here
Wayne has a point tho… why are these idiots filming their kids upset/having a tantrum/unwell and sharing it with absolute strangers online - it’s beyond weird! If she came on and said my day has been a nightmare & my kids have been ass holes, that’s fine but actually filming and posting it isn’t fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
whats she banging on about him going to work for?🤣🤣
---
Wayne has a point tho… why are these idiots filming their kids upset/having a tantrum/unwell and sharing it with absolute strangers online - it’s beyond weird! If she came on and said my day has been a nightmare & my kids have been ass holes, that’s fine but actually filming and posting it isn’t fine!
ikr! filming or recording your kids crying and posting it on social media-so bleeping weird!

Reactions: 5
More grifted freebies today.
Four pairs of shoes for Francesca and Otis, and they always know what size to send so it isn’t the surprise she often pretends it is, she’s obviously been in the cadge again, and why has she been sent a pre walkers toy aid for the twins?
I know she pretends they’re newborns but it’s evident to any company that they’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What is her job?! Does she have another one off insta because she says part of it is there so what’s the other part. Accumulator of free greige stuff. Professional H&M orderer?

• Haha
What is her job?! Does she have another one off insta because she says part of it is there so what’s the other part. Accumulator of free greige stuff. Professional H&M orderer?
Love how they call cadging. grifting & basically being a shameless freeloader a job 🤣

Reactions: 6
Love how they call cadging. grifting & basically being a shameless freeloader a job 🤣
she works really hard at her job on insta creating content for brands,did you not know? aside from filming her dry af fake tan,unboxing her 829th pair of new shoes this year and pretending her toddlers are newborns im
not sure what else she does but its definitley a job ok

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And soz to be that person, but her kids are not cute… none of them!
Sadly true, some of them have that haunted Victorian mannequin look.
Quite eerie.
Dressing them in a bit of colour would probably improve the look, but I can’t see her doing that, it’s greige or greige every time.
Sad really 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_9274.png

I find it so weird she keeps the twins small
As if those 2 are still in 12/18 and their 2 in a couple months

they are average sized toddler imo

Reactions: 8
The other week she bought 12-18, 18-24 and 2-3 , she’s such a weirdo , they are defo heefers and I’m 2-3 she needs to stop lying for the gram💀😂
---
In 2-3**
they look massive in that video of them
with the hair dryer!

well by massive i mean they look there age!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.