Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what it is but lately her shape looks so strange. Never ever thought she was built so odd before but now it’s the no neck, wide back, short arms and she just looks like so square. Can’t figure out if it is weight gain as it just looks strange if you know what I mean 😂
She doesnt seem to have a middle section on her body - she goes right from head no neck to chest to legs but it creases me when she does that model thing when she tries something on!

Reactions: 3
Sara got upset because someone dared to ask her if she is pregnant again 🙄 . Yes sara it is your business if you choose to have another - but as a responsible adult you have to think if its fair on the rest of the planet and are you prepared to keep all of the children at home if they cant find employment or housing or will they be on benefits and living in social housing .
never mind the planet ,its not fair on her other kids .(I do agree about the planet though)

Reactions: 1
She doesnt seem to have a middle section on her body - she goes right from head no neck to chest to legs but it creases me when she does that model thing when she tries something on!
yeah thats what it is ,I couldnt figure it out exactly ,I could just see she was a peculiar shape.
Its odd that shes so offended by someone suggesting shes pregnant and also strange she has likened it to someone asking her in person.
For a start she has a baby every other year ,she posts herself ' posing' infront of a mirror all day every day and apart from the 'surely not' comment i dont think it was sent as a nasty message particularly .If you put yourself out there that much then you are BOUND to get comments that arent always what you deem positive from time to time .She completely over reacted .Just say no ,thats my bodyshape ! and get on with your day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another day another thrilling trips to the shops for those kids.
The weathers been absolutely glorious here, surely just spending even a day in the garden is better than IKEA.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m beginning to wonder if she has the hots for that dentist that’s treating her!
She’s sure started spending quite a bit of time with him and his wife & kids all of a sudden, and really likes to big him up in her stories.
To be fair though I’ll bet her kids love going round to their house with its very child friendly garden with trampoline and all the other play equipment instead of her stark looking outdoor space.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she not think it was going to be hard work with ten kids ?? Also the majority of them go to their grandparents at weekends! You had them sara - no one forced you into having them

Attachments

Did she not think it was going to be hard work with ten kids ?? Also the majority of them go to their grandparents at weekends! You had them sara - no one forced you into having them
“Don’t feel ready for the sumner holidays and going to have to get a plan in place”
She’s on the beg for gifted days out no doubt!

Reactions: 7
Felt sad seeing her stories that the twins still go in the playpen. Shame she can’t make her sterile living room baby proof and put a babygate on the door to keep them safe (that’s what we’ve done). Give them more space to play

• Heart
Would you all agree , before i report her to ASA , that the many many stories today are an undeclared #ad ????

Reactions: 5
Dont know about any of you but I often put on my satin maxi skirt for the school run with my ten kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to say, I think her 'new smiled does nothing for her, it's made her face look so round where they have moved her teeth so far out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.